Five

I sulked my way back into the room and saw Mark swiping on his phone. I took my chair away from him and sat far away from him. He noticed. "Are you back to your normal self now?"

"Leave me alone," I grumbled.

"Did you really not like that I did that to you?" he asked curiously.

I didn't look at him. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Just tell me yes or no."

I sighed loudly and replied in a loud tone, "No, okay, it doesn't bother me but I wish it did."

He chuckled. "I really do like you a lot Jack."

I looked him over rudely. "Well, I really want to hate you."

"And why do you want to do that?" he asked curiously.

I ranted loudly at him, "Well you see, I've been homeschooled my entire life. And I'm fucking tired of it now Mark. So for the past week I've been doing everything I can to get all my teachers to quit on me so my mom could finally let me be on my own but she ended up hiring you. The best teacher. Well I say fuck you because I was so close to being away from all this bullshit but you're actually getting me to do your stupid work." He only looked at me in awe so I kept going. "Oh and it's not just that. Not only are you the best teacher in the world, you're also the best looking one. I was not expecting a hot twenty one year old to be my teacher. Like my God, you're nothing like a real teacher and it pisses me off. You have me feeling shit that I never have felt. I need to get away from this stupid house and everything, but now I find myself stuck because I might actually like you."

I took a deep breath and looked at him. Did I really just say all of that?

He covered his face and he started to laugh slightly. "I'm so sorry!"

I just got madder. "Why are you laughing at me?!"

It took him a while to calm down and speak. "I didn't mean to, it's just that you're absolutely so cute."

I went back to sitting down and sulked. "Yeah, whatever. Forget I ever said anything."

He calmed down and seriously looked at me. "I worked with many students who didn't want to be homeschooled Jack but it's not that bad. And I really find myself having a hard time being forcefully with you and yell at you like I do with my other students. It's my job to make sure you learn something but," he said then he started to blush, "But I honestly just want to kiss you. So I really want you to like me. And I thought I could do both by doing what I've been doing."

"Sexually harassing me was your best idea?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up," he said with a slight chuckle. "Plus I was very much aware of the way you looked at me when we first met."

I blushed deeply becoming uncomfortable. "I did my best not to make it obvious."

He packed all of his things up. "You didn't do a very good job at it," he said laughing.

I looked at him unamused, "Get out of my house already."

Before he left the room, he turned around and said, "You might want to cover those up before your mother gets home."

"Out!" I yelled at him, pointing at the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jack."

And then he was gone. I sighed. He was right though. I had to find some way to cover these up. As I went upstairs, something dawned over me. If he likes me like he said he does, how come he just walks away like nothing after he does all those things to me? I wondered if he could just be trying to get into my head. He is only trying to do his job in the best way he could think of. He's only trying to look for my trust. But I don't intend to give it to him.