Four

I woke up extra early the next day and my mom was surprised to see me sitting on the couch waiting for Mark to come over.

"I didn't expect you to be up so early," she said as she got things ready for work.

I shrugged. "I just want to get this over with."

"Mark told me he didn't have much trouble with you and everything went well. He said you really liked what happened and you didn't even try to fight him off."

Fucking bastard, I thought. I took a deep breath and faked a smile. "Yep, he sure is something."

"I'm just happy that you finally did something."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't expect that all the time."

She sighed. "Well I had yesterday." She grabbed her stuff and headed to the door. "Well I'm off to work. Should you be okay to open the door for Mark?"

I did my best to look unamused. "Yeah, whatever."

"I'll see you later Jack. Love you."

I sighed, "I love you too mom."

She left the house and I groaned loudly. I didn't want him back here and especially not after the day before. It pissed me off that I even thought about him after he left. I kept thinking that what he did is what I wanted him to do again, and that I realized how much I really liked it.

I slammed my fists on the couch and yelled at myself, "Jack stop it! This is not okay! He's your teacher and you can't start liking him in that manner! I'm not fucking gay either! I can't have this stupid pathetic guy to start running my life!" His face came into my mind. Everything about him was so..."Why the fuck did he have to be so goddamn hot!" The doorbell rang then. "For fucks sake...I'm going!"

I opened the door to find Mark standing there in a sleeveless black workout shirt and grey sweatpants. He really was fit. "Hello Jack," he said with a smile.

I gave him a disgusted look and left him at the door as I walked away yelling at him, "Can't you at least dress like a normal teacher?!"

He came into the room and noticed how upset I was. "And what's wrong with you?" he asked as he closed the door.

I didn't look at him. "It's nothing. Just leave me alone."

He passed me another folder. "Just do the work then and everything is good."

I ignored him and began to rant, "No it's not okay you fucking idiot. I just met you yesterday and I hate you more than anyone that I have ever met."

He fixed his glasses and sighed. "That's not what I heard when you were yelling at yourself."

"And now you were ease dropping on me! That's fucking pathetic," I said as I looked away from him.

He stood in front of me and placed a finger under my chin making me look at him. "If you weren't so fucking loud then maybe I wouldn't have heard you."

He gave me a challenging look and I did my best to hold one too but I ended up looking away as I realized I started to blush. I slapped his hand away from me, got out of the chair and headed towards the door. "I'm not doing the work again and I really couldn't care less about that stupid punishment of yours."

In one swift movement, he had me pressed up against the door and his bodied pressed up against mine. "I guess you chose to make this your punishment. Such a hard headed fool."

I tried squirming away from him. "I said leave me alone."

His hand moved under my shirt slowly. "Are you going to do the work?"

My body became warm as I felt his hand move over my body. "I'm not doing it." He moved my head slightly to the side, making my neck more vulnerable and started to kiss it softly. I kept squirming until I felt him lick my neck slightly. "W-What are you doing?" I said nervously.

"Are you going to do your work yet?" he whispered in a low voice.

"N-No," I stammered out. All of a sudden I felt him sucking roughly on my neck. I gripped his arms tightly as my body became heated and excited. "M-Mark," I whispered. He grinned slightly against my skin as he kept sucking on me.

He pulled back with a smirk on. "Ready or do I need to leave another one?"

I blushed deeply. "I really don't want to do the work."

He shook his head and chuckled. "You're really hard headed and you must be liking it." He pulled my shirt down and started kissing all over the front of my neck. A small moan escaped my lips as I felt him bite and suck on my collar bone. The sensation of everything was getting to me so quickly, it felt like I was under his control and my body couldn't take anymore. "F-Fine, I'll do the stupid work now."

He pulled away and wiped his mouth as he gave me the same look as before. "Alright, as yesterday, I will help you." He walked back to the table, took a seat, and opened the folder. I watched him dumbfounded because again it seemed like he wasn't affected by what just happened. He looked at me confused. "Well aren't you going to come over?"

I nodded and walked over to him speechless. It didn't take me long to finish all the worksheets he had planned for me but I ended up being very pissed off with him in the end. "I'm going to use the bathroom," I said as I got up.

He nodded as he put the folder away. "I'll be waiting because I need to talk to you."

I walked away and took off to the bathroom. I quickly looked in the mirror to see two hickeys, very visible on me. I touched them very softly as if they were freshly opened wounds. I gripped my hair in my fists. What am I going to do, I thought. I kept getting madder as I continued to look at them. I hated that I let him do this to me. But the real thing that bothered me the most was: Why did I like it?