Twenty Three

*SMUT CHAPTER*

~Mark~

My eyes widened as the words left Jack's mouth. I heard things, right? I tried laughing it off, thinking he was joking. "There's no need for jokes like that Jack."

"I'm serious Mark," he said. There was no sign that he was joking about this; he was serious.

I grabbed his hands, looking into his eyes, making sure he wasn't regretting the words that he said. I knew that I've wanted Jack for a long while now, but it was crucial for him to know that I wasn't using him for the sex. "Jack, are you sure about this? I don't want you to think I'm using you..."

He shook his head abruptly. "No, I no longer feel that way. I'm ready Mark."

I pushed him back on the bed and leaned in, so that our lips brushed against each other as I spoke, "You know, once I begin, I don't think I can stop."

He blushed deeply. "I don't want you to anyway."

Then a sudden feeling came over as I began.

!!3rd Person P.O.V (SUDDEN POV CHANGE)!!

Mark leaned down, pressing a firm kiss on Jack's lips, which made Jack lose his mind. He noticed how this kiss was much different than the other times Mark had kissed him. This time there was more love and passion, than the usual lust and sloppy kisses.

Mark smiled into the kiss once he realized that Jack was also smiling. The two could tell they were both getting lost in the moment.

Mark slowly pulled away from the kiss, deciding to trail down to Jack's neck. Jack gasped when he felt Mark's lips press against one of the sensitive areas of his neck. Jack ran his fingers through Mark's hair as he sucked on his neck.

Jack bit his lip before tugging at Mark's hair, pulling him back up for another kiss.

"Mark," Jack moaned, pulling back from the kiss moments later. "I need more..."

Mark didn't hesitate in taking Jack's shirt off after the words left the smaller man's mouth. Jack did his best to do the same action, but he was still a bit nervous, worried he was doing things wrong.

"Do you need some help with that love?" Mark chuckled softly, smirking slightly.

Jack nodded, as a cute blush appeared on his face.

Mark kissed his cheeks before pulling away, sitting up, and slowly took his shirt off. Oh, how much Jack loved the older man's body. He wanted to kiss every inch of him, not leaving one spot untouched.

"Like what you see?" Mark whispered into Jack's ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"I do," Jack breathed out. Mark smiled and began to kiss down Jack's body, slowly making his way down to his pants. However, he paused then. Mark wanted badly to continue, but he suddenly became nervous. He loved Jack so much now, he couldn't imagine a life without him now, but was this the best way he could prove himself?

Jack propped himself up on his elbows noticing Mark had stopped. "Babe, are you okay?"

Mark slowly, very slowly, began to undo Jack's pants. "Jack, if you're having second thoughts right now, please tell me. I want to know you're just as ready as me..."

Jack's lips were suddenly on Mark's lips, making him go silent. "I'm ready for you Mark. I trust you. I asked you for this." He said with a lopsided smile.

"Jack, I love you, I promise. If you aren't sure about this then we can just-" Mark started, but once again he was cut off by Jack's lips. Jack no longer wanted to hear Mark worry about him. As much as he loved it, he really wanted to feel Mark's love for him.