Fourteen

~Jack~

Once we reached his house, I stared at it in awe. It seemed like such a big house for only one person.

"Come on in," he said as he went to the front door.

I followed him inside and was quickly attacked by a dog. I giggled happily as the dog licked my face. Once she stopped, I was able to pet her.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you had a dog!" I said cheerfully.

"Her name is Chica. She's the love of my life," he said with a smile.

Without really thinking, I ask, "But what about me?"

He smirked. "You want to be the love of my life Jack?"

I blushed and went back to petting Chica. "N-no," I said trying to act cool.

He laughed then picked me up in his arms bridal style, which made me squel in surprise. "Mark, put me-"

But he cut me off by kissing me deeply which I responded to few seconds later. He closed the front door with his foot then did his best to carry me upstairs. My body was becoming very warm and excited as he kept kissing me.

Then all of a sudden we were in his bedroom and he gently placed me on the bed. He got on top of me, trailed his hand under my shirt and kissed on my neck. He nipped at my skin finding the one spot I loved to have touched. He sucked at it roughly.

"Mark," I breathed out.

He smirked against my skin and lifted my shirt just below my chest then kissed on my stomach. The feeling that was spreading through my body was unexplainable. I watched as he went to my jeans and started tugging at them, asking if he should continue. Deep down I knew that I wanted us to continue but yet above the surface, I knew I couldn't.

I blushed deeply and found my voice to say, "I'm still shy about this."

He smiled as he came back up and kissed my lips deeply. He pulled away to say, "I'm in no rush Jackaboy. I can wait for you."

He then laid next to me and pulled me close to him so we could cuddle. I felt okay with being the way we were but knowing I had to leave in a week tore me apart.

"Mark, why did you do this?" I asked.

"What?" he asked.

"Asking my mom to let me stay with you for the week."

"I want your mom to know she can trust me for you to stay here."

I sighed and buried my face into his chest. "My mom has always been strict about me moving away."

He looked down at me. "But you're eighteen now."

I moved away from him and sat up, crossing my legs. "I know but she's always wanted me to get my education first before moving or anything, in fact. Plus I'm very anti social and have no job. I barely know where to start."

He stayed laid down and crossed his arms behind his head. I looked over his sculpted body which made me blush deeply.

He noticed and laughed but decided not to say anything. "Well, I can help you will all of that. And we're still going to be doing our regular studies for tomorrow, so I need you up early."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, okay."

He laughed again then asked, "So is there anything you need?"

"I just want to shower and go to bed." After saying that, a question came up to my mind. "Where am I going to sleep Mark?"

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Well you can sleep here and I'll sleep on the couch."

I shook my head. "This is your house, I can't just take your bed."

He shrugged then gave me a sexy smirk. "You can always sleep here with me."

I blushed. "I'll think about it."

He rolled his eyes playfully. "The bathroom is right there," he said pointing at a door on the right side of the wall, "and there's also towels for you to use in there."

I nodded. "Thanks."

When I entered the bathroom, I quickly shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I feel so nervous to be in my teacher and boyfriend's house.

"This is okay Jack," I whispered to myself. "You two are just going to be together for a week."

I decided to forget the whole thing as I showered but the shower was not helping at all. The only thing running through my head was what I was going to do once I got out, where was I going to sleep, did he want to sleep with him, was he still in the room waiting for me to get out?

I was done with my shower and coming out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around my waist, when Mark came back into the bedroom.

He looked at me top to bottom while smirking. I felt blush cover my cheeks. "What do you want Mark?"

"I came to leave your bag," he said holding up my book bag.

"Oh," I said shyly as I gripped my towel.

He threw the bag on the bed then came over to me and kissed me deeply again. I kissed him back with the same passion. Then all of a sudden he gripped my towel and pulled it off my body as he turned around. I went completely frozen and went wide eyed.

His back was to me and he made no move to turn around. He threw the towel over his shoulder and turned his face just enough for me to see the smile on his face.

"I still like to have my fun Jackaboy," he said in deep sexy voice.

I quickly grabbed my bag and threw on a pair of boxers. He finally turned to look at me. "What was that for?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I like having fun babe."

"Are you going to be like this for the entire week?"

He laughed and as he walked away, he said, "I just might."

"You're sleeping on the couch!" I screamed out.

This was going to be a long week.

----

A/n: school is killing me 💔 i barely have time to write anything.