Six

I was up early once again and pissed off like usual. My mom came downstairs and gave me a weird look while saying, "Jack, you've been wearing that sweatshirt since I got home yesterday, it's pretty warm in the house, you don't need it."

I held the sweater closer to my neck. "I really do need it. I feel cold." I was just going to put some of my mom's make up over the hickeys but I was too lazy to do that, so I ended up grabbing a sweater which provided the right amount of coverage.

She shrugged. "Well, anyway, Mark said again you did the work. He said that he's leaving quite a mark on you," she said laughing slightly.

I'm really going to kill that man. I once again faked a smile. "Well, he's actually making me work is all."

She nodded. "I'm hoping that you'll do it again."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah we'll see."

The doorbell went off and I made no move to go answer it. My mom sighed and was greeted by Mark standing behind the door. He was wearing a red flannel and dark blue jeans. He was without his glasses this time. God, he still looked hot. I blushed and looked away.

"Good morning Mrs. McLoughlin," he said sounding cheerful.

"Good morning Mark," she said with the same tone. "Jack is in the living room."

He came in and all of a sudden he was right in front of me. "How are you Jack?"

I looked up and saw him smirking slightly. "I'm peachy," I said sarcastically.

"You ready to work?" he asked.

I got up and pushed passed him. "I'm not doing anything you say."

My mom looked upset as I walked passed her. "Jack, get back here!" she said.

"Don't worry. I got this," I heard Mark say as I headed up stairs.

I went into my room and closed the door. I didn't want him to have the upper hand on me anymore. Mark was just getting into my head too much and I had no idea when it was going to end. I went over to the mirror in my room, took off my sweater, and viewed the hickeys again. They were still visible but I found myself admiring them instead of hating them at this point. I kind of wished he would leave more.

I rolled my eyes at the thought and fell onto my bed. Now I was just going crazy.

Moments later, there was a knock on my door. "Jack, can I come in?" It was Mark.

"How about no?" I yelled back looking up at the ceiling.

"Now Jack, you have to come downstairs and do the work for today," he said with a strict tone.

"Fuck off. Come back next week," I yelled loudly as I rolled over on to my side.

"I'm coming in," he said as I heard the door open.

I rolled over and faced him as he closed the door. I frowned at him. "Get out of my room please."

He laughed. "Wow, this is the first time that I have ever heard you be nice."

"Mark get out of my room," I said more forceful.

He shook his head. "No can do buddy. This is my time and on my time you're supposed to be learning. Now hurry, get off the bed and go downstairs."

I turned away from him. "No thanks. I'm good."

"You know what's coming for you if you don't go Jack."

I chuckled. "I dare you to try something. I'm not afraid of you." He was suddenly on top of me and had pinned me down with me facing up at him. I felt my body heat up as I looked deep into his eyes. "I wasn't serious about that!"

He laughed. "But I was."

He ran his hands up under my shirt then pulled it off and threw it to the side. He kissed on my jaw line, moved down to my neck and kissed it for a while before sucking on it gently. He moved to the front of my neck and did the same action. "You fucking idiot," I breathed out, "you're going to leave too many."

He laughed as he finished. "All you have to do is go do the work Jack."

"Fuck you," I said in a whisper.

He kissed me roughly on the lips. I was surprised at first but ended up kissing him back with the same passion. Our tongues intertwined with one another as we deepened the kiss. He broke the kiss then he started to kiss on my chest and suck on the skin leaving even more marks on me. My body couldn't handle anymore and I pushed him off me.

"I'll go do it now," I said breathless.

He looked at me slightly unaware of his surrounds then cleared his throat and said, "I'll be waiting downstairs."

He left the room and I laid on the bed contemplating what just happened. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had five new hickeys on me and I touched them gently. This was actually happening to me. There was no way in stopping this from happening, I had no drive to make it stop. I grabbed my shirt off the ground and headed downstairs.

---

author's note: The next chapter is really going to get intense ._.