Nine

For once, I was really excited for Mark to come over. There was point in fighting the fact that I really liked him anymore. Of course, I wasn't going to tell him that because I love the little game we play when he thinks I don't.

When I heard him knock on the door, I opened the door quickly. "Hello there Jack," he said with a heart stopping smile.

I held in a smile and acted cool. "Yeah, hi Mark."

He chuckled. "We back to our old self now are we?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what you are talking about." I headed towards the room.

"I meant the past two day Jack. You've been quite an angel with me on the phone," he said as he followed me then closed the door.

I took a seat. "The phone and in person are two very different things."

He kissed my cheek quickly before sitting down. "I hope we can do it again this weekend."

I blushed deeply. "Yeah, sure, whatever you want."

As usual he took out the folder and placed it before me. "All I want you to do now is do the work."

I rolled my eyes. "But I don't want to Mark!"

He laughed slightly. "Do I have to make you?" His voice sounded hopeful.

I decided to tease him. I grabbed a pencil and started working on it. "No thanks. I think I'll be a good boy for today," I said turning to smile at him slightly and see the look of hope wash away.

He shook his head and leaned back in the chair. "Whatever you say."

To my surprise the worksheets seemed to have gotten a bit harder. I guess after each week, things begin to change with the work. I was still stuck on the first worksheet for a while before I got frustrated. I gently placed my forehead against the table and groaned. "I don't want to do this shit!"

I heard him laugh. "Do you need me to help you?" I looked at him. I smiled as I came up with a dirty little plan. I got up and went over behind him. He made no move to get out of the chair as he turned his head slightly to look up at me. "And what do you think you're doing?"

To my advantage he was wearing a black flannel so it made it easier to run my hands down into his shirt and move them over his body. He shivered slightly. I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I don't want to work today Markimoo," I said giving him a cute nickname.

I started to unbutton his shirt as he said quietly, "You're so going to pay if you don't stop Jack."

I unbutton his shirt just enough for me to expose his skin. I moved my hands back up to his neck and trailed my fingers against his warm soft skin. The hickeys I left before were still there. I smirked. "You said you wanted me to leave you some more, so that's what I'm going to do."

I nipped at his skin before sucking on it gently. He gasped quietly. I was going to make sure to leave as many as he would let me. I had left the fifth hickey on neck and I noticed they made a perfect trail down his neck. I kissed his neck sweetly and whispered, "I want you to leave some on me now."

Without hesitation, he suddenly got up, removed the chair between us, and picked me up by the hips. I wrapped my legs around his waist as Mark held me close to him and kissed me deeply. I ran my hands into his hair and kissed him with heated passion. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly opened my mouth letting his tongue in. As we kissed, he laid me down on the table and climbed on top of me.

He pulled away and took my shirt off completely. He smirked seductively. "My turn Jackaboy." He leaned down and sucked on the side of my neck roughly. As I did to him, I felt him make a trail down my neck. "You're all mine now," he whispered. He bit on the sensitive part of my neck making me moan. He kissed me hungrily afterwards and I pressed his body against me making me feel every part of him.

He pulled back and pressed his forehead against mine. "Fine. Just for today I'll give you a break. But I don't expect you to do this ever again, understood?"

I kissed his lips sweetly and smiled innocently. "No promises."

He rolled his eyes and got off me. "You're such a pain sometimes." I giggled, which surprised me and I blushed deeply. He chuckled. "You're cute when you're blushing."

His comment made me blush more. "Give me my shirt you idiot," I said annoyed.

He pulled me close to him. "Aw, but I love to see all the hickeys I've left on you."

I pursed my lips. "If I don't get to see your hickeys, you don't see mine."

He rolled his eyes and handed me my shirt. "Fine."

I grabbed my shirt and faked a smile. "Thanks."

"This is the last time we do this though Jack," he said.

I looked at him surprised. "Do you mean, like not do any of this?"

He laughed and kissed my forehead. "I would never be able to stop this Seany, you're just so irresistible."

I blushed. Goddamn this guy had me blushing a lot. "Then what did you mean?"

He stood up and looked at me strictly. "I mean for you to get away with not doing your work Jack. I allowed it this once because I was in a good mood."

I nodded. "Yes sir."

His look softened. "Good."

We both sat back down. "So, I have a question."

"Yes?" he said curiously.

"Do you go see one of your other students after this?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes I do. Her place is quite far from here so I'm glad we end early sometimes."

"So, if that's the case, how do you hide those hickeys that are quite visible?" I said pointing at the trail of hickeys I left.

He chuckled and covered them. "Actually she's noticed them before. She's the only one who has."

I felt my eyes widened. "She did?!"

"I only told her that I was taken by someone pretty amazing to leave these wonderful marks on me. She didn't question it much further. She just thought it was cute."

I didn't look at him as I said, "So I'm kind of like your boyfriend now?"

He made me look at him and he kissed me then said, "You are my Jackaboy now."

I couldn't stand him anymore. He was going to make me tell him my feelings but I couldn't allow that just yet. "Out!" I said.

"Huh?" he said confused.

"Out my house!" I said more commanding.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine but tomorrow you work."

"Yeah yeah, okay," I said annoyed.

He kissed the top of my head. "See you tomorrow love."

I pointed at the door. "Out!"

Once he was gone, I sighed happily. And I whispered to myself, "I'm happy to be yours." But that would stay a secret of mine for now. 

-----

A/n: I feel like the next chapter is going to be surprising lol well I hope at least