Eleven

It had been a week since my mom found out about Mark and I now, and it'd honestly been the strangest week of life. She started inviting him over more so he could spend more time with me. At first I wasn't minding it all until she started to say that we needed to leave the house and actually go out of the house for a date. Mark loved the idea but I on the other hand didn't. I still found myself being nervous around him.

Monday morning, my mom was still talking about it.

"Jack, wouldn't you like to go out with Mark some time soon?" she asked politely.

I rolled my eyes. "What's with you two? Why do you want me to go out with him so bad?"

"He's your first boyfriend Jack, I think you should take this as an opportunity to go out. You need to try to be more social."

"Oh now you want me to be social?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

She sighed. "Look, that was before, I didn't expect him and you to start going together. But I think it's very nice and I want you to be happy."

I played with the sleeve on my sweater. "Fine, well I'll think about it."

She nodded. "Well I'm off to work now. I hope everything goes well with you two." She winked.

I cringed. "Don't do that mom!"

She laughed. "I'll see you after work sweetie."

I put my earbuds in and laid on the couch with my eyes closed once she left. All I could think about was going out with Mark. I really do want to go out with him, don't get me wrong, I just don't know what happens when you go on a date with someone. I feel like I'm going to mess it up in one way or another.

When I opened my eyes, Mark was standing over me with his arms crossed, which made me jump in surprise.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?!" I asked loudly.

He laughed and twirled some keys on his finger. "Don't you remember your mom gave me the keys to the house?"

"I totally forgot about that." I sat up on the couch. "So what are we-"

Before I said more, his lips were pressed against mine. As usual, I would stay stiff before relaxing and kissing him back. He picked me up from the couch as we kissed and walked towards the room.

He closed the door and pressed me against it. He threw his bag on the table then ran his hands under my shirt. I whined as I squirmed around. "Can we not do this now?" I said blushing.

He bit the sensitive part of my neck, making me gasped quietly, before pulling away. "You're going to pay later," he said.

I gave him a quick soft kiss on the lips to calm him down which made him smile. I turned away and blushed. "You're lucky you're cute," he chuckled.

"Let me just do my work you big idiot," I said trying to sound annoyed.

Instead of sitting me down in a chair, he sat me down on his lap, and reached for the folder in his bag. He neatly organized the worksheets in front of me. "I hope you don't mind if I hold you, do you?" he gently whispered in my ear.

I shoke my head and began working on the worksheets as quick as possible. Every now and then, he would kiss the back of my neck and rubbed the skin on my hip with his thumb. I blushed every time he would.

It took me a good hour to finish the worksheets. Nothing about them was difficult. "I finished," I claimed.

I tried getting off his lap but he held me close to him. I don't know how his legs haven't fallen asleep. He grabbed the worksheets and looked them over. "You always do very good on these Sean."

I stopped minding if he called me Sean. I actually love when he said it. "I guess."

He kissed my cheek. "Do you want me to get going or stay with you a bit?"

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I said, "I want to talk to you about something actually."

He sat me down on the table, making me face him. I guess his legs started hurting. He looked up at me. "What is it?"

"W-what do you do on a d-date?" I asked shyly.

He smiled. "Are you trying to say you wanna go on a date with me Sean?"

I looked away. "M-maybe."

"I would do anything you wanted to. I would do anything to make you happy."

"I've never been on a date. I wouldn't know what to do or where do go. I want you to be happy too Mark," I said blushing at the end.

He hummed as he seemed to be in thought. "How about this," he began, "I pick you up tomorrow night around seven. I'll have some things planned for us. Something special for our first date."

I smiled slightly at the thought and nodded. "I can live with that."

"So," he smiled, "I'll pick you up tomorrow night."

I felt comfortable with him that I kissed him deeply on the lips which he responded quickly to.

He pulled back and whispered, "You've made me so happy."

I smiled. "And you have done the same."

After a while of talking to each other. He decided to leave. He gave me one final kiss and then he was gone.

There were times where I just forgot that he was my teacher, and that he was actually now my boyfriend.

These were one of those moments.

----

A/n: so slow updates but I'm doing my best to come up with chapters. I have a little part of me which wants to continue with this. Plus you guys seem to love it so that means a lot to me.