Twenty Two

(I will like to say this before hand: Sorry, but there is no smut in this chapter like I said. I need to know if you guys want it in Mark's pov or Jack's pov bc I'm kind of curious on it lol. but next chapter...I PROMISE ON MY LIFE)

I woke up to the sound of the shower going which was in Mark's room, but I made no move to get out of the bed. I loudly sighed when my thoughts went back to the moments of yesterday. I hugged his pillow gently and breathed in his scent as I tried to calm down. It was just a few more days before I had to leave and he would be out of my life for good, maybe it was a good thing now. But even if I thought of that, my feelings weren't going to go away that easy; staying with him was giving me a weird feeling.

I kept fighting with myself until I heard the shower turn off. I quickly went under the covers, covering my mouth and pretended to go back to sleep. The door opened, and Mark's footsteps were heard around the room as he went over to the dressers. I expected for him to leave right away afterward, but then I suddenly felt the bed move under me. I tensed up as I knew he was sitting down next to me.

I did my best to keep my eyes closed as I felt his fingers brushed against my cheek gently. I shifted more over, doing my best trying to act like I was asleep. That became a challenge when he suddenly started to speak: "I'm sorry that I ended up hurting you. I confess that it was my fault and I can't take back that fact, I know I should've told you, but I was scared. I was afraid because after all, we've been going through, I realized that..."

I suddenly turned around to face him, making him draw his hands away from my face. "What are you doing here?" I asked, pretending as if I didn't hear him. I looked over his face, realizing how restless he looked, which meant he didn't sleep at all last night. My eyes trailed down to realize he was only wearing a towel around his waist, somehow making me blush deeply. He noticed and he blushed too.

"I was just checking if you were up since I just got out of the bathroom," he lied, forcing a smile.

I stretched, and got out of bed, throwing his pillow on the bed. "Well I'm up now, you can leave now," I said rudely.

He got up, and I did my best not to realize how hot he was looking. He nodded, grabbing his clothes. "Sean, you should let me explain."

I looked away. "Well, I don't want to hear it right now Mark. It's too early for it."

He nodded. "Fine, I'll wait for you downstairs so we can start your lesson then."

Nothing else was said between us as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I fell back down on the, grabbing his pillow once again. I really didn't what to know what he was or wasn't feeling, I could already guess what he wanted to tell me. The three little words that would destroy me in some way, and why would it destroy? Because I don't know if I could believe those words leave his mouth.

I decided not to dwell on the subject as I get ready for the day. Once I'm done, I head downstairs only to find Mark drinking coffee, his head hanging low. I hesitate before passing by his, going to make my own coffee. As I wait, I noticed how he didn't lift his head up to look at me. I felt somewhat of guilt rise up in my chest. Maybe I was too hard on him. I wasn't giving him a chance to explain, and me ignoring the fact wasn't helping our relationship.

"Hey," I whispered gently, trying to catch his attention. However, when he looked up at me, his expression wasn't one I was expecting.

His face showed he was hurting, and tears were pooling in his eyes. It was only when a tear fell he wiped it away and looked away. "Sorry, um, what did you need?" he asked, pouring out his coffee into the sink.

The guilt was finally getting to me, I had to let him explain. So I forgot about having coffee, grabbed his hand, and brought him back to the bedroom, which surprisingly he didn't fight against. We both sat down, however, leaving space between us.

He still wasn't looking at me. The guilt was starting to hurt. "Mark, look at me," I said, a bit demanding. There was no hesitation. He listened. I looked deep into his eyes. "Explain to me how you feel."

There was silence between us. Mark seemed scared to say anything. I no longer wanted him to be scared. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. He looked at our hands and sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry," he barely whispered.

"For what Mark?" I asked, trying to get him to talk more.

His hand tightened around mine. "Hurting you was the worst mistake I have ever made. But, I want you to know that I wanted to change for you."

"Why?"

Tears formed once again. "I fell in love with you. And I know for this to be true this time. And now that I've grown to accept it, I'm scared."

This time I held both of his hands. "Tell me why you're scared."

He tried to hold back his emotions. "I don't want to hurt you anymore. I've never felt this. I don't know what I should do..."

I immediately believed in his words. I regret not letting him explain in the first place, not seeing how much he really does love me.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you," I whispered. "I guess I'm scared too."

He looked at me confused. "Why?"

"Because...I fell in love with you too." I chuckled. "I fell in love with the best teacher."

Then he actually did start to cry as he hugged me tightly. "I promise to prove that I love you from now on."

Suddenly, an idea came to my head. "Prove it to me right now."

He looked at me curiously. "How?"

I took a deep breath, and with all the confidence I had, I said, "Let's do it."

His eyes widened, surprised at what I've said. "W-What do you mean?"

I looked at him straight in the eyes, not afraid. "I-I-I want you to fuck me, Mark."

____

So open about it, omg Jack! lol. Next chapter is smut. Just a full chapter of it. You're welcome.