Seven

I walked back into the room to see Mark sitting down with all the worksheets placed neatly before him. I took a seat next to him and started working on one of them. I felt uncomfortable to know he was there just watching me work. It never did bother me before but after what he's doing to me, I just couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable.

It still didn't take me long to reach the final worksheet. I didn't know what he was trying to teach me due to the fact all the worksheets were fairly easy. But as I was doing it my mind drifted back to the scene that happened in my bedroom. It seemed that Mark did want me badly but once we're back here, he makes no moves to touch me. Which for some reason seemed to bother me greatly. He would act all horny with me as he tried to get me to do the work but once I did, everything just disappeared.

I glanced at him slightly and realized he was still looking me over. It made me shift in my seat a bit. As my mind kept think he was just using me, I decided to do something.

I put my pencil down and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you finished?" I didn't say anything as I placed a hand on his knee and started to move up his thigh. He looked at me shocked. "What are you doing?" he asked nervously. I still didn't answer.

I got up and took a seat on his lap. I still wasn't getting any results from him until I started to kiss on his neck softly. At first I was a bit uncomfortable doing it but after a while I became very into it. I placed small kisses on his jaw line and neck as I started to unbutton his flannel. He gripped my sides tightly and breathed out my name. "Jack..."

I licked on his neck slowly before I started to suck on his soft skin. It was my turn, I thought. I suddenly felt what seemed to be his boner press against me. I moved to the other side of his neck and started to leave another mark and take off his shirt when he let out a small growl as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me up against the wall and pressed himself against me. He took off my shirt then kissed my lips roughly and nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and our tongues met with one another. The moment was getting heated.

I gripped his back tightly as he trailed his kisses over my neck. I tangled my hands into his hair and pulled him gently away from me. I moved his head to the side to expose more of his neck. I nipped at his skin until I found the one spot that made him breathless and started to suck at it gently. As I started to tug at his jeans, it seemed he was back to reality because he said, "We need to stop."

He sat me down on the table and he put distance between us. We starred at each other panting. He ran his hands through his hair and I looked over him. I couldn't believe that I actually left three hickeys on him. All I wanted to do was test a theory, but I ended up getting caught in the moment.

When he passed me my shirt, I didn't look at him and said, "I'm sorry."

He sighed as he buttoned up his shirt. "It's okay. Just get your work done."

I gave him a dissatisfied look and said loudly, "Why do you always do that?!"

He looked taken back. "What do you mean?"

I put my shirt on, got off the table and go back to finishing the worksheet. "Nothing. Just forget about it."

He sat down close to me. "Jack tell me."

I didn't look at him. "I said forget it Mark."

He grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him. "Please tell me."

I sighed. "Are you just trying to mess with me Mark? I mean, you say you like me but then after we do all of...that...you seem unaffected afterwards. I feel like you're only doing that to mess with my head and just make me finish the work you give me."

He seemed quite disappointed as he said, "Jack it isn't like that at all."

I turned away. "Then what is it?"

He sighed as he leaned back in the chair. "I do really like you Jack, I meant that when I said it, but I am still your teacher and I'm doing my best to keep things professional but you have no idea how hard it is."

I smirked and joked around by saying, "Well that isn't the only thing that's hard."

He put his hand over the bulge in his pants. "Shut up. I'm trying to be serious here."

I laughed slightly and looked at him with half a smile. "I know, but this is quite difficult for me too," I said choosing my words wisely. "This is the first time anyone has done this. Hell, you stole my first kiss."

He looked surprised. "I did?!"

I nodded. "It's embarrassing to admit but I've never been around kids my age. I really want to though, which is why I tried so hard to get out of here. I kind of want to be a part of something y'know?"

He smiled. "I know what you mean but the quicker we get done here, maybe you can finally taste that freedom."

I started working on the worksheet. "Maybe. I'm actually liking my teacher for once so it might be hard to get rid of you now."

He laughed and helped me finish the rest of the work. For once, I actually felt comfortable with him. It was true. I really was starting to like him and I didn't regret it but sadly he still was my teacher and I had to be careful around him. Sooner or later, he was going to leave my life. The thought kind of pained me.

"So I won't see you for the weekend?" he asked as I walked him to the door.

I shook my head. "Nope, it's the only break you get from me."

He gave me a piece of paper. "Not exactly. Here's my phone number, when you get a chance, I want you to call me over the weekend."

It made me a bit happy that he gave me his number but I played it cool and hid it. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

He chuckled then kissed my cheek. "I look forward to you calling me Jack."

I nodded as I blushed. "Yeah yeah, get out of my house."

Before doing so, he leaned down to my ear and whispered in a deep seductive voice, "And I hope next time you can leave more hickeys on me Sean."

I bet my face was pure red from embarrassment and anger as I said, "Get out of my house now!"
He laughed as he walked away and I slammed the door.

He was really going to be the end of me.

----

A/n: I'll try to get chapter eight up today as well but no promises. Btw sorry if this was too much :^)