CH#17: Live with it

Third person P.O.V

Barry was in a cyclone of emotions after seeing the love of his life kiss another man. He kept his anger in control as he knew there was a cost of time travel.

Everyone went back to S.T.A.R Labs. Everyone was devastated at Martin's and Eddie's death but Barry didn't know that Eddie died.

Barry's P.O.V

Everyone walked to the particle accelerator for no reason so I followed them. Caitlin was very clingy on the guy she kissed before. It wasn't a good feeling seeing them like that but I had to live with that. I couldn't believe that Martin had died. We only met at the train but I've been getting these memories of another life. I think my mind is changing my memories of the previous timeline to this timeline's.

We all entered the particle accelerator to see...

Eddie...?

He ran towards Iris and they started kissing. Joe hugged me again and then Cisco came to my side as I looking at Caitlin and Ronnie kissing each other.

"I know that you changed the timeline." He spoke.

Third person P.O.V

Barry's expression turned to pure confusion to what Cisco said.

"I can see through vibrations so I can also see through timelines. I know that you saved Caitlin from getting killed and now she doesn't even know that you love her." Barry's head shook in disappointement.

"I thought that the longer time passed after Caitlin's death the faster the wounds healed but some days they feel worse then the day it happened. I thought that saving her was the only option left for everything to be normal but in hopes of making things back to how they were I made a bigger catastrophe." Barry explained as they walked far away from the others.

"Like you once said that you have to trust it in the long run, the decisions you make are always the right ones". Barry nodded at Cisco's words and they both walked back to the group.