CH#6: Good times, yet

*Previous chapter continues*

Barry's P.O.V
We entered her car and although I asked her several times that I should drive but she shook her head every time. I turned on the radio and immediately counting stars started to play. We both were lightly lip syncing the low notes but as soon as the high notes hit we went full on singing. We chuckled after the song ended Caitlin said:"I love you, Barry". " I love you too", I replied.

*After 6 months*(The time when season 2 started)
Barry's P.O.V
I lost her... I loved her too much. How.. When did this start. When.. Where did I go wrong. I should have been there for her.. I should have been faster. How am I going to live without her.. She was my love. She was my...world.

*Present time*
Harrison Wells/Eobard thawne's P.O.V
I'm coming for you flash.. Soon. I've figured out your weakness Barry.... Its Caitlin. It would be hard to kill her but then again you destroyed me too.. In the future. The time is near...finally our battle will come to an end.

Caitlin's P.O.V
Many great people have said that live your day like its the last day of your life. After Ronnie left me destroyed... I've been living my days like that but Barry makes me feel safe everyday. Ronnie...was my boyfriend before the particle accelerator. On the night of the particle accelerator I asked him to come but he said he had some important business, next thing I know that he was cheating on me. Dr.wells was the only person who helped me at the worst time.