CH#7: Suspicions

Cisco's P.O.V

I entered STAR Labs only to see Barry and Caitlin making out.

"Ugh guys!, get a room" I stated while they jumped back in surprise.

"Cisco!?!?" Caitlin shrieked while glaring daggers at me.

I chuckled at her response and brohugged Barry.

"Seriously though if Dr.Wells rolled in here he would have been like: 'uhhh.. WuThafuh?..'."

"Indeed!" Dr.wells stated from the entrance. I jumped back in shock and my face fell to the ground.

"Dr.Wells I am so sorry, I was just-", " Its okay Cisco it just was a joke" Dr.Wells cut me off then gave me a nod.

He rolled closer to our circle stopped with a little gap between us and patted my arm.

"Aaaand I know you two are dating" Dr.Wells stated making Barry and Caitlin flinch and moved away from each other.

Barry looked awkwardly at Caitlin.

"Uhhhhh.... Yup, we are" We all chuckled at Barry's awkwardness.

"Hehe.. So nothing on the metahumans?" Dr.Wells asked us and we moved our heads sideways to insure him that there were no meta's on the streets.

"Well them im going to go so take care" He waved and turned his wheelchair around leaving us three.

"K guys Joe wants to meet up with me at CCPD, Bye." I said to the two and waved leaving them alone.

~~~~~~~~

I walked into the police department to see Joe waiting in front of the elevator tapping his foot rapidly. He noticed me and rushed towards.

"Hey Joe, so what's up?" I asked him shaking his hand.

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you about Harrison Wells.." He stated curiously.

"What about him..?" I asked slightly offended.

"OK don't tell me you don't have a slight suspicion on him being involved in Barry's mom's murder?" Joe stated making me slightly curious.

"I'm listening.." I replied giving him my attention.

~~~~~~~~

Star Labs

*Third person*

Barry and Caitlin were alarmed by the alert on the screen.

"Its a robbery at CC bank" Caitlin notified Barry but as Barry was going to change into his suit Caitlin grabbed Barry's arm.

"Be safe" Caitlin said kissing Barry.

Barry changed into his suit and went to the bank. A few minutes later came back with a big smile on his face.

"Tadaa!" Barry said opening his arms and chuckled.

"That was fast" Caitlin replied grinning. She was getting ready to go home for the night.

"Barry, do you mind walking home with me?" she asked a grinnig Barry.

"Sure, anything for you babe" Barry kissed her pationately and then they slowly broke it.

"Are we walking or taking the flash express?" Caitlin laughed.

"Oh, is that what you're calling it now, the flash express?" Barry just smiled.

"Yep." At this point they had automatically walked into the elevator.

"By the way, that's a no on the flash express, it's a nice night, so we'll walk." Arriving at the ground floor, they started their walk.

"Wait, isn't your car here?"

"Nope, I walked." looking down she said "I think I'm putting on some weight."

"Nope, you look perfect now, no need to put much effort on losing something you haven't gained." Caitlin actually blushed at that.

"Baaabe!!??" Caitlin said in a baby voice

"Ok, then I won't walk to work." She stated bumping his shoulder.

"That is not what I meant, you should still walk to work."

"Aha, so you admit it, you do think I gained weight." She said in a teasing tone.

"Not the reason. I think you should walk to work because when you're walking home I get to spend more time with you." She blushed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

And they lived happily ever after😂😂😂 . Sup guys author here. Thank you everyone for the votes and ill hope to update this story as soon as possible.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Please vote & Share⚡
⚡Byez⚡