CH#5: AWWW

AUTHOR NOTE: SPOILER ALERT!!!, im a boy XD . Sorry for not updating for so long , plz forgive me :) *pouts with puppy dog eyes* XD. K , back to da storeh.

BARRY'S P.O.V
I woke up the next day grinning at the date I had with Cait. I took a shower and wore a red T-shirt with black jeans and a grey jacket. I skipped breakfast and went to jitters. There I bought two coffee's and two chocolate brownies for me and my beautiful girlfriend. Reaching Star labs I saw Caitlin and she immediately hugged me. "Thank you, for that amazing date" She spoke so softly and then our lips met slowly. It was a passionate kiss. "Wooaahhh!!??" We heard and instantly broke the kiss facing a shocked Cisco who just came. We stood stiff not moving a muscle and faces like we were caught for a crime. "Uhh.... when did this happen?" He questioned removing his shocked expression, "Yesterday, Barry took me on a date to Huaeii and we are a couple now" Caitlin slowly explained. "Awwww that is so cute, wait Huaeii??,WHAT!!??. Bro you gotta take me there. Wait you guys should have a name, how about frozenlightning, nonono.. How about Snowbarry, huh huhhhh??..". We giggled at Cisco's constant rambling. He was immediately cut short by an alert on the computer. " Oh thats just a reminder, I have to go guys" Cisco exited in a hurry.
*Night time*
It was a peaceful day with no crime and now it is night. "So, I'll be leaving" Caitlin stated after our veerryy long passionate kiss. I followed her to the parking lot where her car was and an idea popped into my head. "How bout I come with you until you reach your apartment , then I can leave for home" she nodded sweetly and we sat in her car. She drove.

______________________________________

Author: to be continued!!. Sorry but I'm tired. Bye!! :)