Ch#12: Poisonous Love

Third person P.O.V

Everything happened so fast. Barry sped forward and punched Harrison square in the face which caused them both to fall down. The red button fell metres away from them.

Barry was about to punch Harrison again but he was too slow. Harrison dragged Barry on the floor at the speed of sound and then he threw him towards the pipelines closed metallic door. Barry's back smashed against the door and a huge scream erupted from him. Caitlin ran forward to Barry but Barry got up neglecting the pain and speeded her to upstairs and got back down.

"You really think you can beat me?" Harrison asked Barry while he fixed his dullish yellow coloured suit.

"Anything for Caitlin." Barry whispered to himself but Harrison heard him.

"It's just about poisonous love isn't it. Thats why she is your weakness.." Harrison said with a disgusted smirk on his face.

He zoomed forward tackling Barry and they both smashed on the metal door but were bounced back. They both were lying on the floor and Barry's head was bleeding badly.

Joe arrived on Cisco's call and went to aid Barry. Harrison got up surprising Joe to fire 3 shots towards him. Harrison caught all three of them and threw Joe towards Cisco's direction.

Cisco's P.O.V

Joe landed next to me as I finished turning the particle accelerator off. Harrison was slowly limping towards Barry.

"Barry get up!" I shouted.

"Barry please!. Caitlin needs you!!." He reacted on my last words because he got up on his knees.

Harrison suddenly punched Barry down. He kept punching him until he was about black out.

Third person P.O.V

Harrison sped upstairs and when he arrived in front of Barry he had a frightened Caitlin in his hands.

"Harrison please!" Cisco ran to get Caitlin but he was thrown away by Harrison.

Barry slowly got up and gazed at Caitlin who was 10 feet away near the man that could end her life in the smallest time possible.

"It's time Barry. Say your goodbyes to her." Harrison spoke while he was vibrating his hand centimeters away from Caitlin.

"Please Harrison, I'm begging you. IM BEGGING YOU!". Barry was sobbing now.

"Say your goodbyes!!" Harrison shouted again and brought his hand terribly close to Caitlin.

"Barry look at me baby. I love you... I love you Barry." Caitlin said sobbing.

"Times up" Harrison shouted as he brought his arm through Caitlin's chest.

"NNNNNOOOO!!!!!." Barry shouted while tears ran down his bloody cheeks.