CH #11: The Murderer From The Future

*Barry's P.O.V*

I searched everywhere but I couldn't find Eddie or Harrison. Now I know what happened that night 15 years ago. He was the man in the yellow suit who killed my mother. The memory was so long ago but still so clear.

"Barry?!" Caitlin worriful shout brought me back to reality.

"Caitlin, y-yes?.." I asked worried about her.

"Eddie is here with us.." Caitlin's words confused me greatly but I speeded there to Star labs.

When I entered I came to a sudden stop when I saw Eddie safe and sound sitting on the medical bay bed.

He was just staring blankly when I entered. Now his full attention was on me. I was jogging towards him to know if he's alright.

"Barry!" Caitlin suddenly called my from the other corner and I was standing stuck in my way looking at Eddie.

"Go." Eddie said while smiling at me.

I ran to Caitlin to have the most amazing woman in my arms and we didn't break the hug for almost ten minutes.

"Did he hurt you?.." I suddenly asked her which made her look at me.

"No he just drugged me unconsious after stopping in some underground prison. When I woke up he took me to the back of Star labs.." Caitlin spoke with a worried tone but it made her look more beautiful.

I closed the gap between our lips and she pationately kissed back.

"I want you to talk to Eddie." She said breaking the kiss and I could feel Eddie awkwardly sitting behind me".

I gave her a one last kiss and then I let go of her.

I turned around to meet Eddie's gaze and his expression was emotionless.

*Third person P.O.V*

After Eddie told Barry everything Harrison told him like him being Eobard thawne and from the future which made Barry confused.

Cisco also came and listened to him. In the end it turned out that Eddie was Eobard's ancestor. Eddie also told them that Harrison was working on a futuristic tube that was the key to him going home.

Oliver had to leave them because he had his own problems in Star city.

Suddenly there was a boom heard from the prison underground. They all ran down to see Harrison Infront of them just standing there with his yellow suit on. His red eyes were scary looking through his yellow helmet.

Barry dashed forward to punch Harrison but he dodged and kneed Barry in the face. Barry rolled down on the ground holding his face as Cisco was checking what caused the boom.

"YOU TURNED ON THE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR!!??" Cisco shrieked towards Harrison dumbfounded by what his former mentor had done.

Caitlin was checking Barry's nose but he placed her off him politely and got ready to take Harrison down.

"Uh uh uh, I placed a bomb in her head. One wrong move and your lovely fiancé is going to drop dead."

Those words froze Barry on his spot as he saw a red trigger in Harrison's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author:

               Man I love cliffhangers 😂😂.
Sorry guys but I wanted a little suspense in this chapter. Hope you liked it and sorry for it being short but it was a filler chapter with an idiot like me writing it.

⚡Have a nice day guys :)⚡

⚡Plz Vote & Share⚡

⚡Bye :D⚡