CH#10: Finding Her

This chapter is dedicated to @Snowbarry215 for being a constant and awesome reader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry's P.O.V:

I looked everywhere,  I ran to star city to Oliver to find her, Felicity was running the facial scanner but still no Caitlin. I was losing my mind, how could I not have been fast enough to save her. It's been 2 and a half hours since Caitlin was taken.

Then I heard a beep on the screen above.

Cisco's P.O.V:

I was looking in the traffic system with a very agitated Barry beside me when I heard a beep on the main screen and Barry suddenly turned his head.

It was Dr. Wells in his wheel chair.

"DID YOU FIND HER?!!" Barry questioned with hurry.

Dr. Wells smirked making me uncomfortable in a bad way.

"OH yes..  I have found her" suddenly in red flash Caitlin was behind Dr. Wells, a gag over her lips and tied in ropes. She was mumbling something we couldn't understand her.

Barry and I suddenly realized.. HARRISON WELLS IS THE MAN WHO WAS IN BARRY'S HOUSE 15 YEARS AGO. Harrison wells is the reverse flash.

Barry suddenly slammed the table and shouted: "If you harm my Caitlin even a bit I swear I will!!-"

"You couldn't even find YOUR Caitlin!" Harrison suddenly shouted to a shocked Barry. I texted Oliver and he said Felicity was tracking the signal and Oliver was in central city so he was coming here.

Suddenly Felicity called me and I picked up: "He's at the back of star labs" Felicity shouted and I quickly told Barry.

Barry's P.O.V

I speeded into my suit and headed to the back in a rush of lightning. I reached there to see....Caitlin. Reverse flash was beside a free Caitlin. She quickly ran to me and we hugged for a while but my eyes were still on Reverse flash. Suddenly Oliver and Eddie busted out of a car, Oliver was wearing his suit. "Your very welcome to join us Mr. Queen". Harrison spoke to the Green arrow.

"Caitlin go in and lock the doors". I ordered and she nodded running towards the door.

Eddie's P.O.V:

Barry suddenly rushed to tackle Harrison down but he jumped back and and Barry landed on a metal grill. Harrison tackle Oliver and took me to the top of a building away from everyone.

I rushed forward to punch but he pushed me back and I fell down.

"Now listen to me carefully.. " Harrison said smiling.