CH#3: Snowbarry

"Is this OK?" I asked Joe for the 10th time if my suit was good. "If you comeback one more time with another suit on I will shoot you" Joe said with a bored look on his face. "Joe I have to look perfect" , "why?" Joe questioned quickly , "uhh I have to look for another suit -" just as I was about to dash upstairs Joe stopped me and pushed me out the house, "oh no you don't, you look great now go your gonna be late, snowbarry-pshhh" He chuckled as I roles my eyes .
*At the wedding hall*
I entered the crowded hall and started looking for Caitlin. I turned my head as someone tapped my shoulder from behind me.

My hope fell down when I saw a waiter offering a drink, I politely declined and turned my head. To my amazement I saw Caitlin smiling in front of me with an ice white blue coloured dress and a little fur which reminded me of snow. I roughly shook my head and we hugged.

CAITLIN'S P.O.V
I was baffled by how much stunning Barry looked. "You look.. Beautiful" I blushed covering my face while Barry chuckled. "You too look very handsome" It was his time to cover his face. "Milady, shall we?" he said a little bowing and offering me his hand which I gladly took. We entered the ball room which was also crowded with people and we danced. We both had a fun time talking and dancing.
*After the wedding*
We were walking in a peaceful park hands inclined together and me leaning onto him. I always felt warm and safe when Barry's around. "So Caitlin, can I ask you something?" He questioned softly which gave me goosebumps, I nodded. "Will you..a.... Go out on a date with me..?" My heart started beating fast and my lips curved into a smile. "Yes" his eyes widened with excitement and we hugged. He took me to my apartment. I quickly kissed his cheek as a thank you.