CH#9: The proposal

Sorry guys but this chapter will be short I know I said that this is gonna be a good chapter, I'm sorry guys I have good plots but crappy writing and I can't write long, I'm really sorry. Hope you like this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*previous chapter continues*

Caitlin's face was priceless. She was the most happiest woman in the world. Barry was in front of her, ON ONE KNEE!!!!. He was holding a box in which the most prettiest was resting. It was made of silver but there was a blue diamond in the ring.

"Caitlin, you and I are part of an unimaginable life, life full of powers and metahumans. But you know what is the most surprising thing of everyday for me, its you... That I'm with the most beautiful woman in the world. So .... Caitlin Snow... Will you marry me?.." Barry finally asked making Caitlin teary eyed.

"YES yes I will!" Caitlin answered before kissing Barry passionately, they both stood up and Barry slipped the ring on Caitlin's finger.

"I LOVE YOU..." Barry sweetly whispered in Caitlin's ear as they both embraced each other.

"I love you too.." Caitlin replied.

They both stared lovingly in eachother's eyes and slowly leaned forward to kiss eachother but a sudden burst of lightning much faster than Barry took Caitlin out of his arms.

Barry was baffled but acted quickly and ran after the red lightning.

Barry's heart was beating as fast as he was running, he was frightened of what might happen if he lost Caitlin.

He managed to see what in the lightning. To his shock he found the man in the yellow in the lightning, the same man that was there that night. The night 15 years ago, when his mother died.

The man was too fast even when carrying Caitlin and Barry blamed himself that this happened to her. He was left chasing nothing but air and that's when he knew, he lost her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note:

And another crappy chapter with a cliffhanger.

⚡Have a nice day guys⚡

⚡ Vote & Share ⚡

⚡Bye⚡