CH#15: The road to normal

Third person P.O.V

Cisco had been trying to break into Star labs for a while but wasn't successful. Tonight was the last time he was trying to do it. For some reason he felt that luck was on his side tonight. His eyes widened with shock and his jaw dropped to the floor as he had by passed the firewall for the first time. He jumped gleefully as the doors opened. There stood Barry with crossed arms and a raging expression on his face. Cisco's expression changed while he stood stiffly frozen to his feet.

"I-I ..I was just uhhh..takin a walk uhhh.." He stuttered awkwardly as his hand found the back of his neck.

He turned around to leave.

"Follow me". Barry said and turned away.

Cisco was overjoyed that his friend had finally let him in.

They both sat down in the main hall.

"You know Barry I've been thinking a lot about Caitlin lately. How everyone would be together if she was here." Cisco said.

"But she's not. Bury the pain. Move on". Barry sternly said.

"Barry there's one way she could be back."

"You know what happens if you time travel Cisco." Barry replied.

"That's why I've designed a theory. Eobard had time travelled back in time. So he was not in his original timeline because he was stuck here. So if you change the night he killed Caitlin. Only Caitlin's things will be changed." Cisco explained to Barry.

Barry's face had lit up with hope. They both went in front of Caitlin's grave to say there goodbyes to each other and Caitlin.

"Cisco what if she's changed so much th-"

"Barry what could happen that will be worse from now." Cisco interrupted Barry looking at Caitlin's grave.

Barry and Cisco hugged one last time.

Barry kissed Caitlin's gravestone and then dashed outside of the cemetery.

He ran and ran, accelerating and accelerating. Suddenly a portal opened and he zoomed inside. Suddenly he was standing with Martin Stein, Cisco , Caitlin and another guy he didn't know.

In front of him he saw a giant wormhole in the sky sucking up anything in range. But the most important thing around him wasn't the wormhole and wasn't everyones screams.

It was the beautiful woman standing behind her. Her name is Caitlin. And she's alive.