CH#4: The date

Barry's P.O.V
I entered the main hall of star labs to see Cisco repairing a hole in my suit. I helped him stitch it and after that we ate some pizza. Caitlin joined us. Me and her shared some sweet glances. We were interrupted by a metahuman alert , "Its captain cold and Heat wave, they are in jitters "Cisco informed me.
Just as I was about to zoom towards jitters Caitlin stopped me and said:" Be careful". We hugged and then I went to Jitters. When I arrived there were people sitting in chairs terrified off their bones by the two rogues standing in front of them. "Oh isn't it central city's scarlet speedster, for what do I owe the pleasure?" Snart questioned in his cold voice. "Let them go Snart , you don't have to do this . " But I have to do this" snart stated as he threw his gun in threw it up. Everything happened in slow motion. The gun bursted like a bomb and cold rays emitted. I took everyone out the shop but I saw the glass door flying towards an old lady. I sprinted but my speed was matched with the door. I came infront of her taking all the impact to myself. Pain filled my whole body and fell into a window shattering it. I slowly stood up and saw everyone looking at me. I saw no sign of Snart and Rorry so I jogged towards star labs. I came in and laid in the medical bay. Caitlin and Cisco rushed in and my vision blurred and I blacked out.
My vision cleared and I saw Caitlin sitting beside me. She instantly noticed and hugged me. She told me that I broke two ribs and fractured my arm but it was all healed in three hours. I stood up, "Cisco's gone home , Dr.wells too". " So shall we start our date?" I said giving her my hand. "Barry you don't have to do this, you got really hurt today". " No Cait , its OK ". " Well where are we going?" She asked curiously. "First dress up , then I'll take you there".
Caitlin's P.O.V
Barry took me to my apartment and I dressed up. I wore a blue dress which ended on my knees (author: I'm a boy so I don't know dresses). I exited my apartment to see Barry in a black suit with a blue tie. I felt butterflies in my stomach after seeing the dashing man in front of me , he was quite dazzled too.
" um-ah-so shall we?" He said ,he's such a gentleman , I nodded.
He lifted me up bridal style and we speeded somewhere. We stopped and I saw that we were at the beautifulest beach and there was a table for there with candle lit around it. "Welcome to Hawaii" those words left me with the biggest smile on my face. We sat on the chairs and ate the food. After that we were taking a walk on the beach.
BARRY'S P.O.V
"The food was amazing, your amazing ,thank you Barry" Caitlin said in a sweet and warm tone. I stopped her and asked the questioned I've been meaning to ask for a long time: "Cait, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes " was the answer for which my body wanted to dance forever. Our hands found each other and we both started leaning forward. My world blurred and only Caitlin was left. I felt her soft lips on mine and we kissed. We slowly broke the kiss with huge smiles on our faces. "Thank you Barry, you are the best" Cait said. We watched the amazing sunset of Hawaii cuddling with each other.