CH#19: The real team

Barry's P.O.V

Ok. I'm ready..... I'm ready...... Am I?.

No I'm definitely ready. I was born ready. I'm going to the tell the team.
But first I have to ask Cisco if this is a good idea. He walked in and greeted me.

"What's this about?" Cisco asked me with a hint of curiousity.

"I'm going to tell everyone about changing the timeline."

"What!?" Cisco shrieked confusing me.

"W-Why, don't you think they should know?"

"Hell no. They should be kept as far away as possible. What do think Caitlin will do when she'll know that all the problems that were created when the timeline changed was because of her, that the guilt of Professor Stein's death is on her shoulders." Cisco exclaimed.

"Oh I almost forgot. Unfortunately Wells had sort of a wish after his death. It's a video message, if you watch it S.T.A.R Labs will be in permanent ownership of Mr.Barry Allen." Cisco giggled.

"And also this was given to me yesterday and Caitlin was also there so she said that if you want to watch then the three of us will watch it together. So what do you think? Do you want to watch it?". Cisco asked giving me the drive in which the video message was.

"Let's do this. I'm going to call Caitlin."

I dialed her number. She instantly picked up. "Hello Barry."

"Hey Caitlin. Do you want to watch Wells's message with us. If you don't want it's ok".

"No no. I was actually going to S.T.A.R Labs. I'll meet you there."

"Ok. Bye and drive safe." I added.

She ended the call. Her sweet voice was all I was thinking about after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person P.O.V

Caitlin arrived there and parked her car. She turned around after locking her car to find a familiar face. Barry sweetly smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hi" Caitlin greeted.

"Hey" Barry greeted back and they both hugged. They both slowly pulled back after a long time. For the both of them it felt like they needed it.

Barry took his hand out and Caitlin took it. They both walked in comfortable silence with huge grins on their faces.
"So how's Ronnie?" Barry asked.

"Like boyfriends. Possessive." Caitlin joked.

They both walked in the main room. Cisco greeted Caitlin with a hug. The three took seats with Barry in the middle. The video started with Wells talking about his grand plan failing after him waiting for 15 years for it.

Barry was shocked when Wells suddenly confesed to the murder of his mother. So his dad would be presumed not guilty.

The three stood up at he same time with jaws on the floor.

"He confessed?" Barry said.

"Oh my god Barry he confessed!" Caitlin shouted joyously.

"Henry coming home!!!" Cisco shouted with them.

The three hugged and then gleefully started jumping at the same time shouting 'Henry's coming home!!'.
This past year has been hell for the three of them, although they have faced some nasty metahumans they have all been there for each other, this was the real team Flash, the golden trio.