CH#2: Team flash

*Two weeks later*
Barry's P.O.V
I was in star labs while Caitlin was "patching me up" after girder broke my wrist or should I say I broke my wrist ON his face with my super sonic punch which Cisco named. After I was struck by lightning I got these amazing friends Cisco and Caitlin and who can't forget Dr. Wells , I have been happy since and that is a rare thing for me. We were eating pizza with Cisco with us. We were having a good time laughing and suddenly Cisco hugged us both goodbye as it was 11 pm. "Sooo..do you have any plans tomorrow?" Caitlin broke the awkward silence between us as we were alone. "Uh noo.. why?" I asked curiously , "uh I wanted you to come to my cousin's wedding tomorrow night? Can you?" , "yeah!, off course! -ah- I mean yes I would love to" I quickly replied . "And one more thing Barry , can you speed me to my apartment please?" She asked sweetly , I quickly used my powers and carried her to the front door of her apartment in a blink. At first she was surprised but then smiled brightly, she hugged me goodnight and went inside as I sped my way to my house.

Harrison wells P.O.V
*in the time vault*
"You know I never really hated you , I looked up to you, the hero of central city, my hero, in my time, the future. I then became like you but then I saw it all, my future, it was to be your worst enemy. We fought for centuries but couldn't defeat each other , we wern't fast enough but then oh then I found your secret , Barry Allen , your name. I went to the night that night to kill you. You think that night is only your fear huh, its also my nightmare, I lost my speed, my way home. You also taught me a lesson of patience , all those years growing up, college graduations to soccer games , no hint of the man that you will become one day. My time to go home is coming soon , very soon". I confessed in front of a screen where Barry was in his lab working on his mothers case.