CH #14: Darker Ones

*1 day later*

Barry's P.O.V
I lost her... I loved her too much. How.. When did this start. When.. Where did I go wrong. I should have been there for her.. I should have been faster. How am I going to live without her.. She was my love. She was my...world.

Third person P.O.V

After many many hours everyone had left the cemetery except Barry. He was kneeling in front of the fresh grave that was shrouded with flowers. No one could answer how the most painful thing looked so beautiful. It was raining lightly and the sun had set an hour ago. Barry heard crunching footsteps but didn't look back. Someone put flowers on the grave and kneeled next to Barry. Barry looked to his right to see Oliver with a sad face. "I'm sorry I couldn't help. The league of Assassins were causing chaos". Barry simply nodded while looking at the gravestone.

"You know when we started dating she said if she was to ever put a ring on from me. She would never take it off even till her spirit would ascend from her grave". Oliver listened curiously.

"I made the decision to bury her with the ring". Oliver nodded.

"She didn't know one thing. In order for me to leave this painful place I have to leave one thing. She didn't know she would be buried with two rings". Oliver eyebrows arched at what Barry was talking about.

Barry took off his ring and stuck the ring in a crack on the gravestone. Oliver tried to make him think twice but Barry was never going to stop.

Barry walked out from the cemetery while he felt he left his everything at the grave. He was empty shell filled with rage and hatred towards the murderers and criminals. He was filled with darkness.

Oliver was back at the grave looking at the ring that was shining in the gravestone.

In the next few days no one came to Star labs except Barry. He also made a PIN lock system that only he knew the password to so no one could bother his flash business. He had changed his suit to full black and it's mask was made of pure black metal. His method of arresting criminals was very cruel. He would beat them up very very badly and would brand them with a burning metal that was shaped as a lightning bolt so that they would be beat up by others in person. He was no longer the city's hero, he was no longer the cops friend, he was no longer Barry Allen. He moved out into Star labs so that he could only see Joe for a little second at CCPD.

Right now he stopped a heist in warehouse. He punched fifteen criminals unconsious. One more fell down from the truck and started running scared out of his life from the black speedster that was about to chew his skin off. Barry threw a tyre at him and he fell face first on the road. Barry grabbed a metal pole and was dragging the pole on the road to the man. The man started crawling faster and faster away as the sound of the grinding pole got closer and closer. Suddenly Barry smashed the pole on the poor man's back.

*Bang*

He hit him again.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

He wasn't going to stop. The crippled man was now screaming as immense pain hit him.

Barry was about to slap the pole down again but an arrow hit the pole and it flew out his hand.

"Enough!" A dark deep voice echoed through the warehouse.

Barry was full of rage as he turned his head to see Green Arrow in the distance.

He zoomed towards Oliver but was shot with a trap arrow from which his legs were tied by a rope. He struggled to get loose but the ropes were too tight.

"Stay down!. If I wanted it you'll be dead all ready." Oliver shouted in his deep voice as he notified the CCPD that there was some shooting heard from Warehouse 52 anonymously.

He put his phone in his pocket and looked back to see that Barry had vibrated out of the ropes. He tackled Oliver at super speed and then got up and kicked him continuously. Oliver slapped Barry with his bow and then punched him till blood was splurting out of his nose. Barry pushed Oliver back and tackled him into a metal crate, Oliver's head banged against a metal post and he fell down with his head spinning.

Barry got out the burning lightning bolt shaped metal coil. He was walking towards the man that was not unconsious. The man knew that he was about to be branded, that the pain had just started.

All Oliver heard was: "No please I'm begging you!. NO! No! NOOO!!!" The screams echoed in his ears and then in a flash of lightning he was in the arrow cave back in Starling city where Felicity came running to him.

Barry had changed the night his love died. Something inside him had clicked. The moment he took off his ring the darkest corner of his sole had took over. After all....

No Caitlin means No Barry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: This looks like an ending of a very sad book. But good news for everyone this isn't the end of this book cuz this is a happy fanfiction.

So basically I wanted everyone to know what would happen to Barry if the sweetest part of him had been lost with the death of our beloved character Caitlin.

Nothing much to say right now so I'll see (more like read ;) ) you guys next Sunday and hope you guys enjoyed the dark and bruting version of Barry. If you did please vote and share. Also comment any suggestions for this book. Bye :).