Chapter 14: Cale

TRIGGER WARNING - ABUSE & SEXUAL ASSAULT (also want to add I wrote this when I was 15, this is not an accurate representation by any means)

Edited

"Of course, I won't abandon you!" I say picking him up from underneath the arms and bringing him high up in the air.

"Cale!" I hear my mother yell from her room.

I swallow hard, my body stiffening by each passing millisecond.

"I didn't know mom was home." I whisper to Jack, feeling the same discomfort as I struggle to utter the words 'mom'.

"She said her trip ended early!" He grins. He's still so innocent. "She said she missed us too much!"

I give him an uneasy smile before putting him down. Soon he'll be 7. He looks a lot like me. Too much. Sometimes it makes me remember all the things I had started experiencing at his age and I just want to block them all out.

"Cale!" My mother urges impatiently.

I walk to her room, putting up my emotionless facade again. She can never see what's going inside my head, or my heart for that matter.

I walk into the room to see she's on the bed, her eyes quickly eyeing me up and down.

"Well, I can proudly say puberty hit you well." She chuckles seductively.

I narrow my eyes at her and clench my jaw, ready to stand up for myself this time.

"Is that all?" I ask through gritted teeth.

Her face immediately darkens and I can feel the anger and coldness surge in her.

"Of course not, why do you think I'm dressed like this?"

She's in her bra and underwear draped over the bed in a rather elegant manner although the sight turns my stomach with contempt. Her long brown hair is let loose over her shoulders and her toned body glares at me with lust and gluttony.

"I have homework to do," I say, turning away to escape as fast as I can.

She sits up on her bed and then gets up to go after me.

"Cale, I know you're busy and all but mama has needs and sadly if you're not the one to take care of it, poor, little, innocent Jack will have to take the fall for it."

"Leave him out of it! That was the deal!" I yell at her.

"Shh... You're being loud." She says smiling against her finger placed at her lips.

She terrifies me; she disgusts me.

She continues her way towards me before wrapping her arms around me, hugging me from behind as I face the door, dead still.

"You've become oh-so tall and handsome... It's your fault for making me like this." She pouts in an exaggerated manner.

She's still rather young and her body hasn't started deteriorating yet since she had me when she was really young. But those good looks of hers is what I hate the most as they still manage to manipulate and control me.

"And when I was 8 was I also so handsome you couldn't resist?" I hiss at her with revulsion.

"There were a few complications back then but since it's now a habit, why break it?"

I start moving even closer to the door in hopes of getting out of her grasp but she only moves with me.

"Where are you going, love?"

"Don't call me that." I spit at her.

All this is so wrong. I hate it.

She slides a hand down my pants and I tense up. A million thoughts go through my mind even though the motion is almost like clockwork to her.

"Not here!" I hiss in fear and panic. "Jack's in the living room!"

"He's watching TV and it's loud. He won't hear if you keep quiet."

"You're the one that's loud!" I spit at her.

"We'll see about that." She muses, breathing down my neck.

As her hands travel further down my pants, her mouth ventures to my neck, leaving fluffy kisses until she finds the spot and suckles. I feel my cheeks grow hot and my heartbeat quicken and as much as I hate it, my body reacts exactly the way she wants it to, betraying me and my mind in the process. I fall back against the door and use it to support me. I hate her, I hate this and yet I still let her do this. This is for Jack. All for Jack.

But when will it be enough?

I've had enough of it.

She needs to stop doing this to me.

Why do I let her use me?

She's too controlling.

I'm too weak.

"Oh, seems you're not as honest as your body." I can already hear the smirk on her lips.

She slowly strokes my member up and down and I can't help but breathe more strongly as she speeds up. My body tenses up on its own as she chuckles, her vibrations sending chills down my spine. As she continues she is relentless, knowing each and every motion to push me over the edge. I feel myself getting closer and closer to the end. I groan as I release and then I let my knees buckle as I drop to the the floor.

"You can't run away, love." She whispers with an evil grin over her face, taking away any nice features she had before. "We'll continue this tonight and then it's your turn to make mama feel good."

She opens the door and leaves me there, once again defeated and helpless, fully assuring me that my hatred for women isn't gone.

"Bitch," I mutter with utter contempt.

Two more years and then I'm leaving with Jack.

~~~

Hey guys!

I think you might understand him better, now that you know part of why he hates and distrusts women so much and now you know something Maya doesn't.

Yes, Cale's mom is his real mother. I myself don't like her although I'm the one who created her.

So I am aware incest is a taboo topic but honestly speaking it's not as hidden as everyone expects. In most countries, incest is often caused by the rape of a family member but it's often never mentioned because the person might believe nobody would believe them, and in Cale's case, since he's a boy, that percentage of people would be even lower.

Now I want you all to know I am 100% against rape and I am in no way romanticizing it, however, it is a reality that has to be addressed especially the rape of boys by women which is even less common than boys by other boys or men. This is different because not only is it physical rape but also mental rape, or at least it is in Cale's case.

Just wanted to put it out there.