SCHOOL TRIP - time 2nd PERIOD

Mulai dari awal

"Okuda-san go and hide at a safe place..."I whispered to her.

"Something tells me that you're not here for sight see."Karma said.

"Well we ain't here for you. Hand over the girls and get lo-"The man we're cutted off because Karma grab his face and smashed it to the ground.

"See, Nagisa-kun?Fighting's not a problem when there's no witnesses."Karma approved.

"You wanna get shanked?!"Another man said holding a knife.Karma grabbed a piece of cloth covered his face and push him to the ground.

"Shanked? please."He continued.

"Karma if you keep on chit chatting maybe you have time overhere, please..."I said protecting the girls. A man came to me and I elbowed him on the stomach.

 A man came to me and I elbowed him on the stomach

"Woah..." That was a cool one."Kayano complemented.

"Thanks, Karma watch your back!" I warned him. He was pushed from the back and were best-up by the high schoolers.

"Karma-kun!!!" Nagisa shouted. 'Oh no! I must help them...'I thought.

"Hey knock it off!!!" Sugino tried to help karma but were beat-up same like Nagisa. Then a man tried to attack but I stopped him.

But then a cloth were pressed on my mouth and it's 'chloroform?

But then a cloth were pressed on my mouth and it's 'chloroform?..' I tried to stay awake but it's too heavy. Before I passed out I saw Karma wass beaten-up with nagisa and Sugino passed out.

NO ONE'S P.O.V...

She woke up my eye lids started to open slowly...And saw Kayano and Kanzaki holding each other.

"Kayano-chan,Kanzaki-san are you okay?"She called up for them.

"Oh Aiko-san you're awake!"They said relief.

"Oh it's look like you're awake~"The gang leader said walking to her.

"It's interesting how you put up a good fight just now."He continued undo her red scarf .while tracing a knife from her cheek down to her neck.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand you dumb ass..."Aiko warned but he didn't listened.

"I cant hear that what are you saying? Ooh! What's this a scar on your neck. How did you get it?"He said with a smirk.

"Let us go ...'Aiko warned again much more polite than the earlier one.

"What should I do to you...Umm, How about I'll add another scar on it so you'll remember me..."He said and was about to dig the knife in her neck. Aiko grabbed his collar and head butted him, he passed out...

 Aiko grabbed his collar and head butted him, he passed out

"Well that's kind of hurt..."She said throwing a knife to Kanzaki and Kayano they cut the rope and run to her.Just in time korosensei,Karma,Nagisa and Okuda saved us.

'Thank God...'Aiko taught before passing out.