SCHOOL TRIP- time 1ST PERIOD

NO ONES P.O.V...

"Nagisa,did you figure out who's in your group yet?" Kataoka asked.

"My group?"He asked back.

"When you're all set please tell Isogai-kun or me okay." She continued.

"Did your forget we have a school trip next week?"Kayano asked.

TIME SKIPPED TO THE PE TIME...

"As you all know next is our 2 days 1 night school trip at Kyoto. And I hate to ruin the excitement let me remind you, you're still on duty." Karasuma sensei announced.

"You mean we'll be assassinating there?"Okano asked.

"Precisely, Kyoto is an open place korosensei will be following you by groups. It's an ideal place for snipers."He answered.

TIME SKIPPED...

Aiko at the back was staring through the window wondering abut what happened she turned to Nagisa and Sugino who is having trouble with Karma joining the group

"C'mon you can't allow him to join us! " Sugino said.

"We are old friends, though ..."Nagisa sighed.

"So what's the group? Nagisa-kun, Sugino,Kayano-chan, and..."Karma interrupt.

"Oh I invite Okuda-san !"Kayano chirped.

"We need 6. Shouldn't we get another girl?" Karma continued.

"I thought this might happen,So I asked way in advanced: How about the school idol, Kanzaki-san?"Sugino said.

'Well here I am left out again...'I thought looking back outside.Suddenly...

"Aiko-san will you group up with us?" Maehara asked.

"No please join our group can you?" Hayami pleaded.

"W-What...is this all about ??"I backed off from my seat.

"Well as you can see our total students in this class are odd so Aiko-san can choose any group that she'll like..."Koro sensei added.I can see irina-neesan made a thumbs-up.

"Ohh, I was about to ask that too.."Kanzaki said.

"Well it's decided by Aiko then..."Nagisa said.

"Ehem I think I'll go all by myself so I'm natural.That'll be fair."I said to calm the situation.

"What? awe... too bad ."Nakumara said.Karma was looking at me with a question face but I turned away.

TIME SKIPPED TO THE TRIP...(WITH korosensei school trip guide book.)

I went to the train station where we all should meet. I bought all of my needed thing in a slim beg.The main building still jerked us but I just gave them a cold glare.'That should shut them up.'