SUMMER FESTIVAL- time 2nd PERIOD

...

Aiko and karma spend the last day of their summer holiday at Karma's house. Aiko thought there is no way she'll come to his house but here she is playing with his game console.

'She is so into it...' Karma thought as he glance and turned the book page.

' Karma thought as he glance and turned the book page

A/N: By the way she wears her red scarf. Just to be clear whenever she wears her chocker I'll tell you. So if I don't it means that she wears her scarf, kay~

"Karma... Get your game console" Aiko clue in. Karma do as she said.

"KARMA-KUN!!!!" Korosensei appeared at his window with beads of sweats on his round face holding a board saying about a summer festival.

"A festival?" Karma muttered he put down the game console. Aiko ears perked up.

"So many have begged of with other plans that I'm feeling hurt..." Korosensei nagged.

"Well...Alright. I was just laying around anyway.Oh! Aiko are you coming? " He turned and she is not there anymore...

"Ne Koro- ! What the hell where did they went?..." Karma turned to the window and no sign of him anywhere.

MEANWHILE...(Aiko's house)

"I can not live anymore..."Aiko sulked in her room.

"Then, why do you bring me here? Aiko-san?"Korosensei sweat dropped

"Can't you tell the festival..I never been to any fest!" Aiko answered in a whisper.

"And Karma want you there right~ That's why you can't afford of not going. Nurufufu" Korosensei worsen the atmosphere.

"...." No answer.

"Anywho what should you wear?-Nyuyaa!! " Korosensei rummage through her wardrobe and about to open one of the cupboard but a anti-knife was there first.

"I know which one to wear but you need to confirm it." Aiko showed him a pretty worn red and black yukata.

"Its beautiful and perfect!  APPROVED!!! "Korosensei take a closer look Aiko sighed

"Its beautiful and perfect! APPROVED!!! "Korosensei take a closer look Aiko sighed.

"This yukata was owned by my mother. She once said I might need it..." Aiko continued.

"Ooh! I just called your sensei he can't be there. But hey you got your friends!" Korosensei added. Aiko nodded.

"Then get ready I also called Karma to pick you-up!" Korosensei flew away. Now Aiko is in danger..

"Just kidding! Let's make a surprised for him" Korosensei seriously messed her up. Aiko is speechless..

 Aiko  is speechless

At The FESTIVAL!!!!

A/N: Since it's a summer fest she'll wear her chocker...

"A-Aiko-san that is...GORGEOUS!!!" Kayano and Nagisa praised Aiko turned to them.

"Huh- Oh Thanks did not notice you there." Aiko said.

"Where did you got that Yukata it's pretty~" Kayano inspect the yukata.

"If Karma sees this his gonna-" Nagisa stop half way because of certain voice.

"Oi! Nagisa-kun have you seen-" Karma's jaw dropped. Aiko shocked and turn the other way quickly. 'I'm done for...' She thought.

"We are going to leave you two and give some space..." Nagisa and Kayano walked away. Karma blushed a little but then compose himself. he walked toward Aiko.

"You know what... Follow me.." Karma hooks some of her fingers with his.

" Karma hooks some of her fingers with his

"Where are you taking me to?" Aiko asked. Karma kept looking forward. Since the fest was held at knugigaoka's compound. They went in the forest near 3-E.

"You'll see..." He snickered.

"So...Aiko where did you bought that yukata?" Karma started a conversation.

"I did not bought this mom did." Aiko answered.Karma was taken a back.

"Well it look good on you.Is that also the reason why you left my house earlier ?~"Karma smirked.

"....No idea. Actually you can figure it out yourself." Aiko shot back.

Then the firework started they watched the firework together. FLASHBACK...

"Usually we went to a fest with someone we are specially closed to. Why? well because a fest need to be feisty...And someday when you got the chance you should go, like how we usually do. Ne Aiko..."Aiko's mother said

"Uhm! Okay!" Little Aiko cheered.FLASHBACK END...

Karma glance at Aiko and saw her like this...

"Ai...ko?"Karma gestured. Aiko turned to him and said.

" Arigatou for being with me on my first visit to this festival, Karma." Karma felt the urge of hugging her.

"You are mostly welcome. Now let's continue the rest of today event shall we?" Karma made a genuine smile.

A/N: This is only a short scene during the festival scene. Sorry if it's too short ;<