REAPER- time 1st PERIOD

Irina's POV

'Before this I  have plenty of sugar daddies give me all kinds off gifts. Any gift not from him is just so much worthless junk. And I still can't get a hold of Lovro. Ugh, nothing worse than being alone.' I dropped effortlessly to the table and sighed.

"Professor Bitch Please teach us some more French conversation! " Kataoka asked.

"Meg...That's right you wanted to work overseas didn't you." I said

"Yeah...Kind of, I think." She replied with unsure tone.

"Oh alright than have a seat-" 

"Say, the weather is nice outside why not outside!" Kataoka grabbed my arm and lead me outside.

'What ever these kids are doing...'I thought to myself.

Auhor's  POV

Nagisa and her group including Aiko find a best suited gift for Irina until they met with a rather familiar man who was a florist.

"Flower is the best gift for when  human instinct." He said with red rose bouquet in his hand he looked to Aiko who stare at him  like something is not right.

He felt the air tensed under her stare. And decided to just smile with close-eyed one. And handed her a rose.

"Nice speech..." She said and for once she reject a red thing in front of them. She turned away and approved the gift.

Author's note: Just imagine she said nice speech instead

Aiko's POV

'This man give chills, I don't like it at all...' I thought walking away.

TIME SKIPPED..

"Why do you want me to give that to her she'll be happier if you give it instead ." Karasuma said unamused.

"Say no more he is so clueless,huh?" I sighed leaning against  the door frame.

"Mr Karasuma if you consider Bitch sensei as a vital asset, wouldn't winning  colleague over a big part of your job ?Oh, and let not tell her where the bouquet come from."Karma suggested.

"You do have a point. All right I'll do it. Thank you for your concern." He accepted the bouquet.

The others went away to hide but I stayed behind for a bit.I took a step closer and warned him...

"You better don't say something dense-or hurt her feelings..." I left the room and went to hide too. I went out from the classroom and saw them hiding in a convenient place.

"Aiko-san here let's eavesdrop on them." Sugino invited me.I shook my head.

"No, thanks I'll sit away...".'I don't want to get chained in this instead let's go to my favorite place.'I plug in the earpieces on.