SECRET IDENTITY- time

After a brief explanation from a colleague korosensei, Principle Asano decided to back-off and started a new and a better change in his education policies. Just when he was about to leave the mountain Aiko went up to see him.

"Principle Asano may I accompany you to your car?" She asked. He chuckled.

"Sure. But I have a question for you." His mischief magenta eyes went straight ahead. Aiko nodded.

"Since when the school allow you to wear jewellery?" He made an eye smile. Aiko touched the chocker and she secured her scarfed to cover it.

 Aiko touched the chocker and she secured her scarfed to cover it

"Do I? is this thing considered as jewellry? Well, I need it. Anyway, what happened to his cheek?" Aiko stopped walking when she saw Asano there with a muscle patch on his right cheek. 

"Well something snapped in me. He deserved it." The older man was greeted by his son. They were talking until Asano caught the familiar figure of Aiko.

"You should treat your son like a dutiful father now that you lost.He tried his best to make you realize even as lowering his ego and pride to ask E-class for help.." Aiko flipped her hair and exit the place  when her eyes locked with Asano's ones.

" Aiko flipped her hair and exit the place  when her eyes locked with Asano's ones

TIME SKIPPED

While the class was still satisfied with recent play, suddenly the whole class shook like it was about to collapse. Aiko went down from the tree branch next to the building finding the source of the quake was from the class shack. Earlier that day she saw korosensei, Nagisa and Kayano went into the shack. 

There's a big hole on the wall and a pit on the ground. Aiko went inside and saw Nagisa paralized there. She shouted at him.

"Nagisa! What's happening are you alright?" Nagisa's wide eyes found Aiko's vermilion ones. 

"Kayano..." He murmured. Aiko took a step closer looking into the pit.

"No it's to dangerous Aiko!" Nagisa warned. 

"Kayano with tentacles?.." Aiko realized the green eel looking from her neck right under her hairline. Then a flash of light blind her vision. Aiko called for helped from Isogai to support Nagisa. She ran out to the field the whole class were witnessing the scene.