TRANSFER STUDENT- time 1st PERIOD

NO ONE'S P.O.V...

"That was one fun school trip. But now it's all back to normal."Sugino said.

"you call this normal?" Nagisa said while they walked together.

" Yo!" Isogai shouted.

" Hey! Mornin' isogai-kun"Sugino said followed by Nagisa.

"Did you guys see the group email from Karasuma-sensei?" Isogai continued.

"It was about a transfer student, right?" Sugino said. Isogai is checking the massage in his phone.

"Hmm. It looks like another professional killer to me." Isogai said.

"Is she will be the same with Aiko-san? " Nagisa asked.

"... " "On that note, I was curious too so I asked Karasuma-sensei if he had a photo.Here's what he send back." Okajima barge in to their conversation. And showw them the photo.

"Oh! She's a girl!" Isogai said

"You made it your wallpaper, huh?" Nagisa said.

"She's pretty cute!" Sugino said.

"Right? Super cute!Oh man I sure hope we hit it off!" Okajima continued.

"Assassins or not, any new student is always met with a mix of anticipation and unease." Nagisa continued while they walked to the classroom.

"I wonder if the new girl is here yet?" Isogai said sliding the door, revealing a big box they were all shocked.Then a image of a girl appeared on the box's screen.

"Good morning.I will be joining the class today. My designation is Autonomously Thinking fixed Artillery.It's a pleasure to meet you." She said monotonously.

...TIME SKIPPED to the 1'st period...

"Now of these three characters here...One of them is already dead."Korosensei explained.

"Have you seen Aiko?" Kayano asked to Nagisa.

"I don't, do you?It's very rare to see Aiko skipped class." Nagisa asked kayano back.

"Well, I guessed she had something to do you know her, assassinating maybe. But how's it going to attack?" Kayano asked Nagisa.

"How's what?" Nagisa confused.

"They called it Artillery but where are the guns?" Kayano continued.

"Hmm...Maybe-" Nagisa think until the box's screen showed words and started to shot korosensei with tons of bb's pallet.

"I knew it." Nagisa continued.

"NOW?! " Sugino shouted the others started to look what's going on at the back.

"4 shotguns and two machine guns. That's a veritable cascade of bullets, but it's what I've come to expect from my students.And discharging firearms during class is prohibited for safety reasons." Korosensei said while dodging all the bullets.