DISCORD- time 2nd PERIOD

"Okay we've all picked side." Isogai announced.

"Steal the other team's flag or wipe out the whole members to win. I'll be the referee. I'll make calls and watch for zombies and other illegal plays from the midpoint. Otherwise I'll pretend I don't know where you're attacking from, so don't worry. Alright let the interclass assassination survival games begin!" Karasuma announced.

"Ne this is exciting right Aiko-san? I can't wait to see the battle!" Ritsu made a twirl while Aiko held the tablet carefully.

"Hmm.. It's unusual for me to not participate but to witness the assassination. So... yeah exciting, I guess" Aiko nodded.

"huhu How careless,just started and I'm dead already." Kataoka sighed.

"What a bummer..."Okajima continued. The killed student went to where Aiko and koro sensei were waiting. 

"Never knew you had that side of you Kanzaki-san~ You got killed by that red hair right? Next time let's team up together and I'll avenge you! " Aiko smiled welcoming the raven hair girl. 

"It's ok that'll be harsh on Karma then..." Kanzaki replied. Soon the other students started to pile at the location.

"Karma was the one leading red team, right? Basically the master mind... but Nagisa has been keeping a low profile not making any obvious move. Maybe Karma's plan would be back fired?" Aiko figured silently.The Kill teams is moving in for the flag but got shot by Nagisa killer move in the mid-air.

The last close combat battle between Karma and Nagisa begin.

"Nagisa-kun put down your gun and come out. Let's finish this one-on-one, nagisa."Karma stepped forward to the center of the battlefield.

"That Karma sure plays it dirty. If I  ignore the challenge and shoot him without any provocation the red team will be hard-pressed  to accept the way they lost. And he knows it too." Nagisa thought to himself.  He put the rifle aside and head towards Karma.

I know I should describe the whole fight properly but I do want to catch-up with other episodes as we were almost coming to the end of the series

I know I should describe the whole fight properly but I do want to catch-up with other episodes as we were almost coming to the end of the series. To those who don''t watch the anime I'll put a link for their fight. The fight was so awesome because it make sense like how real life fight would occur! I'm very sorry for any casualties.

youtube.com/watch?v=18HnUui_SJQ

Time skipped after the fight... before that no one can denied this is hot!

 before that no one can denied this is hot!