PRO'S- time 1ST PERIOD

"Let's go!" Karasuma said.

"Do they put junior kids here?"Sosuke asked.

"Plenty from what I've heard.Especially the coddled kids of millionaires and celebrities. They keep innocent face while dabbling in darker pursuits.

"Right! so walk around acting like those kids. Looking down your noses to the world!" Then they made ass like face. 

"Yes that's the way!" Korosensei praised.

"However we don't know what our opponent looks like. They can attack while posing as a regular guest like us.Proceed with plenty of caution." korosensei warned.

"Natch!" The class responded.

Time skipped...[SMOG'S-TIME]

"Look out!!" Fuwa shouted. Karasuma pushed Terasaka and Yoshida away. A blast of gas appeared.

"Karasuma-sensei!!" Kayano also shouted.

"How could you tell? I didnt pass here with any blood lust.That happened to be my specialty, Helmet hair?" The person said.

Aren't you the one who gave us our welcome drink? It's fishy for someone like that to be walking around here!" Fuwa continued.

"You've got a good eye." The person said. Aiko thinks how he is related to their sick friends.'Nice, Fuwa. ' She thought.

"When you read shounen manga that's what happened!" Fuwa boasted. Karasume fell on his knee the gas started to poisoned him.

"...It can bring down an elephant.Guess I'll have to tell boss then." The culprit stopped. E-class already block his way.'They're fast!'

"The minute you saw us you could've just run and tell your boss..." Karasuma stand. In a second Aiko came and helped him.

"Can you stand, Karasuma sensei?" Aiko asked her familiar red signature scarf made the culprit gasped

"Silent Red?! But how?" He said.

"Thanks Aiko san." Karasuma answered. With an inhuman speed Aiko hit his leg with her sheathed Katana and Karasuma kick him strong on the face. 

Karasuma fell off this time but Aiko caught him just in time. They cover the culprit under a table.

"Don't do anything reckless !" Karasuma adviced. Isogai help him walks.

"He's the crazy one. That gas was supposed to bring an elephant down in it's tracks!" Sosuke said in horror.

"Even Aiko can caught  him by herself. They're kind of a monster too" Okano said.

'A pro with both experience and know-how really something. Is waiting for us up ahead.Can we beat him with our power alone? even with Aiko can she stopped them all?' Nagisa thought looking at Aiko who is walking with Karma at the back of the group.