FAREWELL- time

As soon as the class started to cheer Korosensei fell on his back harshly. His face still keeping the permanent teeth grin plastered on his blown-out face. Despite all that his beaded eyes had sullen and tire out...

"Class what kind of an assassin let the dying target escape? It's killing time.Fun time are bound to end...That's what a classroom is-" He managed.

"Guys we have to made up our mind! We could just stay out and let the fate decide... Show up your hands if you want to save Korosensei." Isogai stood tall as the head of the class. The whole class held up their hand.

"Okay hands down, Now for who wants to kill Korosensei?" As words left the brunette the whole class grit their teeth, eyebrow furrowing in reluctance, eye and orbs squinting as the memory of their time together started to flow rapidly in their mind. All their hardships and fun times together, like water the beautiful bitter sweet memories overflow and it broke the dam of their eyelids...

Slowly but surely the whole classroom held their hands just like before. Seeing the decision had been made the class took stance and each of them held korosensei's tentacles carefully.

"You can't move like this, right Korosensei?" Nakamura hesitated.

"Exactly, but I'm worried about your weak grip, though." Instantly the class re-positioned their grips and clutches to their deathbed teacher. 

"Your heart is under the tie right? So who's going to end it..." Kataoka asked. Although they were in a good position it seems they overlooked the finishing part. This made the class turned their heads to each other exchanging looks. Aiko sitting next to Karma whose crouching on the end of Korosensei's tentacle noticed him ignoring looks from the others.

 Aiko sitting next to Karma whose crouching on the end of Korosensei's tentacle noticed him ignoring looks from the others

" You guys... Please, let me do it..." Nagisa strode past the class in determined.

" We got no complaints, here." Terasaka reassured.

" You're the head of this class, Nagisa" Karma added with a smile, Aiko also nodded without lifting her head to the said blue haired boy. Nagisa climbed on top of the bigger figure securing his place as he straddled the teacher's middle.

"Nagisa, you can just stabbed me through my tie. The very day I received this tie I managed to put hole on it. I want it to stay like that..." Korosensei interrupted as the boy lifted the neck tie.

"Ah, but first I have to say goodbye to these teachers, Irina-sensei don't you want to join in too? This is your chance at that bounty" The said woman held her grown.

"I've gotten enough already,  so many ties and experiences from both you and the children... This assassination is the bond between you and those kids." She replied.

" And, Karasuma sensei, You too who have made these students what they are today. Please continue to offer your guidance." This were meant for the intimidating man.