PUDDING-time

"As you all know about the discarded egg we are going to make a special plan to let it not go to waste. We will use it against Korosensei." Kayano explained.

"I know it sound cheap but the first step is already in place thanks to Karasuma-sensei." Kayano thanked Karasuma-sensei.

"Everything already set-up at the yard." Karasuma stated.

"To the yard-Everyone! " KIayano lead the way.

YARD...

"Don't tell me you are going to make a..." Yada uttered words.

"Yep a big pudding!!I call it...Operation Pudding Popper!" Kayano made up their mind.

Time skipped to the evening...

"And now all we have today is wait for the pudding to cool down inside-out." Kayano announced.

"Way to go, Kayano-san. You thought and did all this yourself after seeing the article on eggs?" Karma asked.

"Uh-huh! One time at my house with Aiko we found it and decided to do something with the eggs. But she said in advance she can't join me and still tomorrow she's going to see the result." Kayano explained wholeheartedly.

THE NEXT MORNING...

"After chilling over night, remove the cooling pipe...." Kayano instructed.

"We DID IT!!" The class cheered.

"Wow! it looks delicious1" Sugino drooled.Aiko walked into the scene . Kayano turned to her and welcomed her with the enormous pudding.

"LOOK WE DID It!" Kayano pointed at the  pudding. Aiko patted her head.

"Good job..."

"It's time for show down! " Isogai said

"C-Can I really eat this whole thing?" Korosensei exclaimed.

"Yep, sure go ahead." Kayano rest assured. They continued to watch at the hallway.

'After all I have done...' KAyano thought and flashback.

"No! The pudding I pour all my heart into it can't be explode!!" Kayano hit her head rapidly on the window.

"Hey calm down Kayano! A-Aiko-san.." Sugino and the others were worried.

" Kayano don't let the pudding get you it's not just a normal pudding it's a weapon." Aiko sighed and point at  the pudding.

"I'll take a a break for now I sensed a faint smell of odd thing it's a bomb. and now I prepared a nice clean portion for all of you! " Korosensei handed each of them a portion.

"Too Bad Kayano or do you feel better?It was fun and out of the ordinary too." Nagisa asked.

"Heh- not even your close friend get to see your true blade!" Kayano pointed at korosensei.