VALENTINE'S DAY-time

"Future plans, eh? Have you guys thought which school you guys are going to?" Maehara wondered.

"Someplace a little lower-level to give us breathing room." Okajima answered.

" Koro-sensei taught us the fundamentals through senior year--High school can be all about honing our techniques."  Sugaya added.

Looking at their classmates' conversation Aiko gave herself more thoughts on the same topic.'Which school should I get into? Or should I even continue it?' Her train of thoughts was interrupted by Nagisa.

" Where are you headed, Karma?" 

"Ah, I'll stay at Knugigaoka." He said nonchalantly.

" You mean you'll take the entrance exam all over again?"  Sugino pondered.

"I mean you could have gone to the best high schools around." Kayano turned to the redhead.

" Put yourself in the main campus student's shoes. The guy they thought they'd chase away is back-- and standing head and shoulders above them. What could be better than seeing those punks' humiliated mugs for three whole years?" He stuck out his tongue playfully.

" Such a winning personality." the blue haired sighed.

" Besides they are better schools for average academic ability, but only Knugigaoka has students who'd be fun to take on in one-on-one academic showdowns. I'll have no problem getting the job I'm after. I figure I can take this time to just enjoy a battle or three." Karma explained.

" You've got your dream school right, Nagisa?" He ended.

" Uh-huh, Sugino, Kayano  and everyone else... Wait- how about you Aiko-san?!" The said girl flinched in the slightly freezing weather.

"I-ll- Maybe...uhm I'm not--"

" Isn't it obvious I'm taking her with me too! To Knugigaoka we'll demolish that Asano guy together~" Karma tilted  his head. Aiko was left unsure.

"Well it's ok, right? We discussed it the other day with Koro-sensei. In fact it's a bonus for you since I'm there after all." Karma smiled reassuringly.

"Oooh! You guys discussed a-What together? " Kayano and Sugino shook. Aiko lowered her face into her red scarf  from the coldness and the red haired remarks.

 Aiko lowered her face into her red scarf  from the coldness and the red haired remarks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Time skipped to the day after their entrance exam...

"Why so antsy, Okajima?" Kataoka entered the classroom that  was still empty due to it still early before homeroom.

" Uh-Nothin'" The boy stuttered.

" Valentine's chocolate? How lame-" She guessed.

"Rude much? You only give out binge cheapo stuff!" Okajima shot back.

" I-I beg your pardon?!" The vice class-rep angered.

" What do we have here? And who are those for, hmm? " Karma and Nakamura came from behind the blushing green haired girl who was holding a nice wrapped chocolate.

Cold Red  (Karma X Oc 'assassin') ACजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें