THIEF- time

Surprisingly Aiko followed. They meet-up at a house where big-busted idols stay...

"You are good in this kind of things, Fuwa-san, Ritsu-san too..."Aiko praised them in a whisper. Fuwa blushed a bit.

"Thanks." Is all she got to say.

"Korosensei! Is he after the real thief too?" Nagisa asked.

"With that getup looks like a thief to me." Terasaka said.

"Looks he is so mad at the culprit. He's looking at the underwear and getting all worked up! I just can't see him as the bad guy!" They blamed.

"Hey, over there...You see that, Aiko-" Karma spotted a figure. Aiko crouched and made move to the figure.

"Someone with a big yellow head!" Kayano alerted.

"He's no ordinary human." Fuwa said. Korosensei attack the thief and it turned out to be one of Karasuma's underling.

"But why would-" Korosensei was cutted off and trapped in a anti-sensei tower.

"Let you final death battle begin!" Itona was about to attack korosensei but Aiko shoot his tentacles off with real bullets.

"Aiko-san!" They called-out.

Korosensei started to lectured him and all he explode the cloth and manage to get away. The others watch what happened. Korosensei caught the falling Itona.

"Now leave him to me and E-class.Also spread rumors about I am not the underwear thief." Korosensei  pleaded.

And so Itona became useless he was so messed-up that he ran a havoc in the city. Terasaka and the gang took care of him [with love]...

"I mean those idiots will only make him one of them." Karma complained.

"But still Hazama got brain too.." Korosensei stated. Until Itona changed his eyes turned red. Terasaka deal with it pretty clean to.

"What other idiot could say that with a straight face?" Karma tilted his head.

"Although Sometimes a word from an idiot is what you should hear off.

"So...I was being hasty?" Itona started to calm down.

"Yeah, I think..." Terasaka answered.

"It looks like we can finally remove the painful tentacle cell.In losing a great power you can have many friends." Korosensei about to remove it but Aiko insist on let him do that.

"At least let me cut it." She said unsheathing her katana .

The tentacle were cutted off but Korosensei still need to remove the access

The tentacle were cutted off but Korosensei still need to remove the access. Itona stared at Aiko with awe.

" What? I do not like these since we met...I told you it's not a good idea..." Aiko poked the tentacle.

" How about my parent? " Itona asked.

"Well, I still rarely visit them but they are doing fine." Aiko walked away. Memory flowed in when they were small Aiko was training and Itona watched her training.

 Memory flowed in when they were small Aiko was training and Itona watched her training

"That target I'm gonna make sure it's your tentacles next time! " Aiko turned to him. Itona just had done the tentacles implant.

He made a small laugh. ' You sure did a great job on that...' He thought.

NEXT DAY...

Itona made it to school and sat between Karma and Terasaka. He's in Terasaka group too.Aiko made a small smile.

A/N: Sorry if it's short I'll do longer. The previous chap is too long that I need to cut it...