TRANSFER STUDENT-2nd PERIOD

AIKO'S POV...

I was early this time,since I've been almost late every day korosensei told me to go earlier now so that's why I'm here walking alone to the school with my headphone on until I look up to the sky and saw dark cloud. It started to gloom with thunder.'There will be a cloud burst'...I thought.

I started to run and jump from roof to another roof quitely but fast...And saw a known figure in the rain.'Is it...' I thought.

NO ONE'S POV...IN THE CLASSROOM,

"All right class, time for homeroom.Please take your seats." Korosensei said with his big round head.

"korosensei can you explain why your head is 33% bigger?" Ritsu asked.

"Ah,It'is because I actually soaked to much humidity thanks to the moisture of the rain."Korosensei squeezing the water from his head.

"I believe that Karasuma sensei already tell you about the new transfer student."Korosensei continued.

"Yeah probably an assassin too..."Maehara said.Suddenly...The door were opened by shiro and he started to intro duce the student and...

"Sorry for being late again.Ah. And nice meeting you here..."Aiko came in just in time when she saw Shiro her cold stared blood lust appear the whole class feel the dark atmosphere.

"Aiko came in just in time when she saw Shiro her cold stared blood lust  appear the whole class feel the dark atmosphere

"What happen, why are you late,Aiko-san?" Korosensei asked.

"None of your concern,But beware..."Aiko continue walking to her seat greeted by the annoying red head.

"Ne~What happen? You seem earlier than before... "karma asked.

"I found kind of good and bad news, just wait you'll see..."Aiko sit and point at her back to the wall.

Then Itona came in from the class wall right where Aiko pointed.

"I won. I proved that I am stronger than the classroom wall."Itona said.

"USE THE DAMN DOOR!!!"The class shouted.

"That's all that matters.That's all.' He continued everyone is speechless even korosensei got a half-assed expression.

' He continued everyone is speechless even korosensei got a half-assed expression