BALL GAME TOURNAMENT- time

On the way to school, Karma, Aiko, Nagisa and Sugino were walking together in the main campus.On their way they were talking what to do during summer...

"The rainy season's finally over."Sugino said.

"It's starting to get hot." Nagisa stated.

"It's the time for out door activities.How about we go have fun somewhere outside?" Sugino asked.

"Sure what do you want to do?" Nagisa asked.

"How about fishing?" Karma said.

"Whats there to catch right now?" Nagisa ask for explanation.

"Summer's the season for fresh delinquents.Let's use Nagisa as the bait and see if we can catch any. Then,Big haul!Big haul!"Karma said with a devil smirk.

"Aiko seems to be very quiet today, are you okey, Aiko-san?"Nagisa asked sweat drop.

"Pretty much, fine.I guessed." She answered with a shake from her head.Karma seems bothered by it and made a quick glanced at her.

"Then how about the beach? " Karma asked.

"What do you think Aiko-san?" Nagisa look at his side and suprised that she was not there anymore.

Then, Sugino look at the baseball field meet with the captain of the team,Shindo and had a small talk about him in E-class. Aiko walked into their middle conversation with a sharp glance and said.

"Ja, what happened here? Ah I see talking about E-class and The chosen one huh go on I would like to hear more. " Karma and Nagisa followed her to Sugino.

"Wow that's incredible.So I was suppose you're one of the chosen few,huh?" Karma poked Aiko's shoulder with a smirk as a response she made a small smirk.

So I was suppose you're one of the chosen few,huh?" Karma poked Aiko's shoulder with a smirk as a response she made a small smirk

"That's right I am. Don't like it?Then how about we show you at the tournament?There are the chosen one and there is also other people too. We already in a hole difference between us."Shindo continued.

"Well see ya at the tournament.Nice to meet you and bye bye to the chosen one, Is that how you pronounced it?."Aiko walked away.

"I guessed.Ma~ who cares?"Karma continued.

"What happened to Aiko-san she a bit violent to day too."Nagisa commented.

In the class korosensei is explaining the ball game tournament, Terasaka and the gang already out of this.

"So Sugino-kun you are the only expert in base ball game any tips or secret to share?" Maehara asked.

"It's impossible .Our baseball team is pretty strong, especially Shindo our current team captain.But, I want to win Korosensei. Not just a good fight but actually win.I don't want to lose to the sport that I love." Sugino stated.

"I see and heard loud and clear.I always want to be the fiery coach here."Korosensei boasted.

"As for girls there will be a basketball game.So who know basket, Aiko-san?" Kataoka asked.