SCHOOL FEST- time

"The main campus sure is getting hyped about this year's festival.Probably figure we're up to something,even if we can't win."Isogai explained.

"I hear that Asano actually contracted with a restaurant." Sugino added.

"We'll just have to go for the win.This match will surely hinge on a compilation of everything but assassination and studying. That's why I suggests you tolook around and use it as an advantage being here at 3-E." korosensei adviced.

"So we attack our costumer with a hidden weapon. Makes for a pretty assassin-y restaurant!" Terasaka agreed.

"Now to promote and sell this blade like you are going in for the kill!" Korosensei started.

TIME SKIPPED

"Now what?" Aiko rested her head on her hand looking through the window glass. But her attention went to a group of familiar high school students. They are the one who kidnapped them from Kyoto event. She decided to went and take a closer look.

"It's the high school from our class trip!What are you doing here?!" Sugino alarmed the others.

"Oh? Come to abduct another girl, have you?" Karma butted-in.

"Like hell I am. Wouldn't want your freak teacher to show up again. But I don't need to get physical to wreck your day. I could...start shoutin' that your food tastes like crap, say? Or put a few choice words online? Well? bring it out already." He took a pair of chopstick.

The class served them with all ranges of home made recipe. And it turned out good. They liked it and even asked for more until...

"Here. Have ataste of my special recipe. It's free." A hand holding out a bowl of dish.

"Sure. I'll be glad too!" He sloppily took a big amount of it and immediately regretted.Blood drain away from his face.

"What the hell is this?!!" He talked with a mouth full of the 'dish'.

"Heh I got you back good didn't I? It's okay just one flush and everything will get back to normal." Aiko chuckled with a hand on her mouth.

"W-Why you-! You that girl... How are you feeling? I'm sorry for doing such thing to you." He lowered his gaze on her.

"It's okay. What happened in Kyoto. Stay in Kyoto." Aiko smiled reassuringly. The guys blushed.

"A-Anyway what I was about to say is this food taste like crap-" He was cutted off by Irina

"Really? Oh dear did you not like my students' cooking?" She innocently asked.

"Not again..." Aiko sighed and walked away. 'Now back to zero. What should I do?' Her thought only to be disturbed by the familiar red head.

"Aiko-chan your're free?" He asked.

"No I'm pretty expansive." She answered with a closed eye. Karma laughed.

"You really are something you know?" He walked beside you.