SCHOOL TRIP- time 4th PERIOD

NO ONE'S P.O.V...

Karma walked into the boys room.Leaving Aiko who just figured out and blush a bit...

"Karma! Great timing!Is there a girl you like?"Maehara said

"Hmm...Okuda-san, maybe?" Karma said.

"Wow saying it straight, huh?"Toshida said.

"Interesting choice! But why?"Maehara asked.

"I bet she could make sketchy drugs, or some chloroform, or whatever.I could do all things with those."Karma continued.

"That's one match up we can do without." The boys gloomed.

"Well aren't you into Aiko-san too? I mean you seem really worried about her especially after what happened to her earlier."Nagisa asked.

"Aiko-san... Actually if you were asking who I like it'll be Okuda. But if you were asking who I care for than it'll be Aiko."Karma answered.

"Oooh.. It's look like the sadist is interested to a girl~"Maehara said.

"These rating are just between us guys, okay? I mean it's not like we want this stuff getting out.So whatever you do, do not let the girls or the teachers find- " Isogai said.

"Well sure..." The boys said.

"Evening, students.Aha I see."Koro sensei said sliding back the door.

"He took notes and split. Kill him!!! " The boys run after koro sensei.

"Nabbing this data is exactly what my ultra-speed is for! " Koro sensei said then he fly passed Aiko who is walking to the girls room she shook her head.' Troublemaker..'She mumbled as she slide open the door to the girls room.

"Ne, What are you guys doing? Why is Kanzaki-san on the floor with a messed up yukata? "Aiko asked

"Ne, What are you guys doing? Why is Kanzaki-san on the floor with a messed up yukata? "Aiko asked. But then the door was opened again by irina sensei.

"Listen up, brats. I'm here to tell you it's almost lights out.Strictly speaking. Oh how are you doing Aiko-chan?"She rub Aiko's head.

"Fine, I guess..."Aiko answered lazily all she want to do is get back to sleep.

"I know! Tell us some of your grown-up stories, Bitch sensei!" Yada said pulling her inside.

"Oh! Aiko-san you're here tell us who do you like in or class? " Nakamura asked about to tackle her but Aiko dodged it.

" If you were asking that the boys also were talking about who they like in the class, And I am not going to say anything because our dear koro sensei will take the notes..." Aiko sat on the floor.

"A-Achoo!! Oh she got me pretty good." Koro sensei said snifling.

"What are you doing here koro sensei!! " The girls asked on raged."..."He flew off.

"Let's catch him, make him talk, then kill him! " Irina sensei said. The girls dashed outside except Aiko who's just walking.

"There he is! Murder him!" The boys shouted.

"Over here! Rats! A Pincer attack!" Koro sensei panicked.

" I guessed it ended up as an assassination attempt after all." Karma said with Nagisa on his side." Yeah..." Then Karma saw a familiar figure across the room on a bench.

" Then Karma saw a familiar figure across the room on a bench

"Nagisa I'll be going somewhere for a minute..." He said walking to the figure.

"Oi! Aiko-chan what are you doing here don't you want to join them?" Karma asked sitting next to Aiko.

"The same goes to you don't you wanna join them?.." She said.

"Well~ Someone got my attention..."He continued.

"You know about what you said earlier at the vending machine, is it on purpose or not?" Aiko asked her head is down.

"I don't know it can be anything. And I want to ask you something about the scar on your neck who did it?" Karma asked.

"Why do you want to know ?" Aiko asked back.

"Is that the reason why you wear that scarf?" He is not answering her question.

Then a memory came flowing in her head....

This is how she looks like when she was small

FLASHBACK...

"Mommy! Daddy! Please don't leave me!!!" Little Aiko said as she was crying over 2 dead body.

"Oi! Get over here! Your parents are dead! " A guy said. Aiko is still not moving, soon the guy came to her and pulled her hair dragging her to a white van and put her inside.Her red scarf were confiscated, she was so cold.

"NO!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" The girl shouted for help but no one came... And the door were closed. She has made up her mind she will be strong. Next what she knew that a rope were tied at her neck and her hand .

All the miserable stuff that she had been through flowing in her head.

END OF THE FLASHBACK...

Aiko stand trying to snapped out of it, but she falls back to the floor Karma catches her.

"I'm sorry...Karma. "Then she fall asleep.

"Sheesh, that was a close one just what were you thinking?.. "Karma said lifting her up into a piggy-back.