"Hey, Sting!" I said, running towards his table... Well, not before I tripped.

Goddamn mating season.

"Hey Y/N, I see you finally woke up," he said, laughing a little bit at the fact that I fell in front of everyone in the restaurant.

"Yeah... Anyway, what's going on with you?" I asked, sitting down across from him.

"Well, Rogue called me, he's coming back in two days. So that should be good."

"Ah, Didn't he go on a mission or something?" I questioned.

"Yeah, He was just bored here and I 'Was talking about Y/N too much'" He laughed.

"Hahaha, Usually I would be weirded out, but mating season..." I added

"Honestly, Its been a weird few weeks. Have you been having voices in your head... I swear I'm not crazy" He asked before realizing how weird it sounded.

"Yeah, Honestly I wish it would go away" I laughed

"True, It tells me some weird things, honestly, you don't want to know" He said as he went slightly pink.

"It actually scares me, I don't want to go through this"  I mumbled

"Hey, it will be fine! With such a strong, handsome, and intelligent person, such as myself, with you nothing can go wrong," he joked.

"Haha, I guess you're right," I laughed at his attempt to cheer me up.

"I'm always right! How about after this we go for a swim down at the beach?" He asked, taking a sip from his smoothie.

"Yeah, I would love that! I bought a new swimsuit yesterday and I've been looking for an excuse to wear it," I laughed.

*~Time skip to After Lunch~*

"Man, it's a nice day!" I yawned, stretching my arms up towards the sky.

"Yeah, it is! Anyway, let's go swim!" Sting yelled childishly as he ran towards the water.

"God, he's such a dork," I laughed to myself as I ran into the water after him, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Sting?" I asked, looking around.

"Sting?!" I yelled frantically.

Did he get a cramp?

Does he even know how to swim?!

Oh god.

HE'S DEAD

My mind got the best of me and I started majorly freaking out, so much that I didn't notice a certain dragon slayer sneak up behind me until I was thrown underwater.

"HEY!" I yelled when I emerged from the water to see the dragon slayer standing there, smiling triumphantly.

"Man Y/N, you looked so stu-"

Before he could say another thing, I splashed him with a heap of salt water, sending him into a coughing fit.

"Oh, you *cough* asked for it, missy," he yelled at me before starting to chase me.

"Noooooo, you'll never catch me," I squealed as I swam as fast as I could to the shore.

When I reached the shore, I ran towards a large area full of trees and hid behind one, hoping he wouldn't find me.

"Okay, I think I lost him," I breathed out, trying to steady my heartbeat and breathing.

"Lost who?" I turned around to see Sting smirking from behind the tree, looking down at me.

"Uhhh...Hey, I just remembered I left the oven on....Gottogobye," I tried to run off the second I said that, but I only made it about halfway down the shore when I was grabbed from behind.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"N..Nowhere," I stuttered. I knew we were just playing, but I was still slightly scared.

"I think you were trying to run away from me," I was spun around so I was facing him, my hands on his chest and him looking down on me.

"I think you need to be punished for that," he whispered in my ear in a deeper tone than before.

"W...What?!" I screeched.

"You heard me" He whispered to me.

Almost instantly, his hands connected with my stomach and he started tickling me.

"Nooo..... p..please.... s...top," I tried to say, between fits of laughter.

"Never!!" He laughed maniacally.

"P...Please!" I fell to the ground, shifting under his touch, attempting to escape.

"Not until you admit I'm better than you!"

I have to what?!

"F...Fine!! You're the best! Just s..stop," I said, between fits of laughter.

"Good," he laughed as he rolled off of me, lying down next to me so we were both looking up at the sky as the sun set.

Turns out we ran around and swam for so long that the sun was starting to set.

"The sky is so beautiful," I whispered in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you," he whispered.

"Oh my god, that's so cheesy," I laughed.

"I'm being honest," he stood up, lending me his hand which I took.

I stood there, my hands resting on his shoulders and his hands on my waist, the only sounds were the sounds of our slow breaths and the waves crashing on the shore.

"Y/N."

He paused to lift up my chin with one hand so I was looking at him.

"I love you," he said before connecting our lips.

I didn't know what to think, but I soon returned the kiss. This continues, our lips moving against each other's in perfect sync until we needed to pull apart for air. We were both left there, panting and faces slightly flushed.

"Sorry, I've been wanting to do that for a long time," he confessed to me.

"N..No, it's fine."

"Hey, do you want to go find everyone else?"

"Yeah, okay. Let's go," I said, grabbing his hand and walking back to the hotel.

Yay! Chapter done!!

So this chapter was adorable, but next chapter is gonna get into the last problem facing our two lovers...

Did I really just say, two lovers...

Anyway, the book is actually getting close to done

As always, please remember to vote, comment, and share

~Thanks~