You fell on the cookie dough, your face and breasts were covered in cookie dough. You blushed and tried to clean it off. But Caboose came out his room.

You turned around, and said "C-C-Caboose!" You stuttered, bt you blushed even more when he didn't were his armor. He was wearing a white shirt over his muscles, blue boxers, which showed his buldge, his blonde hair was shown, and also his blue eyes. While you were wearing a (F/C) tank top, and (F/C) shorts.

Seeing you in that position, must've turned him on. As he grabbed you, and lend you into his room.

Caboose's Room

;-)

Caboose pulled you into his room and put you on his bed. He then tackled you, and his face was in your breasts. Then he was grinding against you in your area.

You were going crazy in your mind. "Oh God, I can feel how big his penis is!" You can feel the veins and the heat coming from it. All of it was making you wet. That you felt your juices coming out.

Then you felt something slippery, strong, hard, muscle lick your right clothed breast. Yuu raised your head, and saw it was Caboose. "Caboose!" You wanted to shout out, but due to so much pleasure from your area and your breasts.

It must've been the cookie dough, that's he trying to taste. When you fell on the bowl full of cookie dough. He must've smelled it and was trying to taste it. Then he went to the left, giving the same pleasure.

"Please Caboose, take off my clothes." You begged, hoping he would do it. But instead took off your tank-top and bra. You felt cold air against your breasts, making your nipples hard. He grabbed both breasts and groped them. He pulled on your nipples, making you moan. "They are.... so soft." He panted out, he leaned down, put his tongue out, drops of sliava went on your right hardened nipple. He licked all around the nipple and sucked on it like a newborn baby. Your area was getting more wet. Then he switched and gave the left one the he same one.

After he was done, his hands were roaming your body. From your stomach, waist, and thighs. Then you felt hin go near your area, in fact his hands are getting closer betwen you legs. Then he finally spread the apart your legs. When he did that your face was so red. While Caboose was confused was he was looking at. He put his hand on your wet, hot area. You squeaked at this, as he started to rub his while hand on it. "Nghh!" You moaned, as he was rubbing your area. Then he pulled your shorts and underwaer off showing the whole area to him. He put his whole hand on your vagina. Then he found a entrance and put two fingers in it.

"Ahhhh!" You moaned, it hurted a lot, but felt good at the same time. Caboose must've got scared, so he pulled them out. Leaving only little pleasure left behind. "Caboose?" You spoke, looking up, and saw Caboose's face. He red, and his blue eyes showed lust.

You got up, and kissed him. For a while, it was like this. Until his tongue got in your mouth. There he was licking part of every inside. While kissing, he took off his boxers, and his cock sprang out. It was at least 9 inches, and it had white, sticky, hot, precum leaking out. You licked the bits off the slit. He moaned, and he put his hand on your head. You swirled your tongue on the head. You put your hands on his balls,  amd played with it. "Ngggh!" Caboose moaned, and put his other hand on your head. You dragged your tongue to his length. Licked around his entire length feeling his veins, and heat.

Finally, you went to the tip, and took his whole cock into your mouth. "L-Lady!" He cried, but moaned as you were sucking him. You bobbed your head as kept on sucking him. Feeling him in your throat as you sucked even more. Caboose couldn't believe what you were doing, and he was liking it. So much, that he held your head and thrusted you. Your eyes were wide open, because he hit the back of your neck. He thrusted into your neck. Each hitting that sweet spot. So much that you wanted so much, you started suck even more. Wanting to feel him cum in your mouth. Finally he mosned and cummed in your entire mouth and throat. Yes, you drank all of it. But it was sweet, like him. He pulled out of your mouth but you licked his cum until all of it was gone. But now you made him hard again.

"Ummmm..." "Hm?" You looked up, and Caboose looking at you. "Can you...lay down...on the bed?" He asked, you nodded yes.

You went to the bed and layed down your back. You spread your legs a little bit, but Caboose pushed them apart. "Lady..." "It's  (Y/N)" You told, as you wanted him to know your name when he came. "(Y/N), can you.... show me where to put it?" He asked shyly. You held his cock, and guided it to your hole. You rubbed it against you, it was pretty big.

"Okay, you can put it in." You told him. But hesitated at first, but now he rammed it all the way to his balls. Your eyes went wide at the shock, because he already hit your G-spot. He pulled out, you were worried if he wasn't goibg to put back. Then rammed into you again. Back, forth, back, forth.... it didn't matter because it felt so good. You could feel him inside you, feeling his veins and his length. How big it was inside you and how it hit you in that sweet spot. Then he started to go faster and faster, almost hitting that G-spot. He held your legs, thrusting more harder into area. You could feel yourself almost cumming. Reaching that sweet breaking point, with Caboose moaning, and thrusting you at extreme. You could feel your fluids leaking out. While Caboose was thrusting he felt himself going deeper. Then he your G-spot, you moaned loudly when he hitted it so hard each time.. You eyes rolled back, and you were drooling. This was all too much. He kept on hitting your spot so good. The sound of wet skin slapping each other was heard in the room. You both could feel yourselfs getting close to the climax.

"Caboose..." You moaned out, Caboose looked you. He saw you red, and you saw he was red. He then kissed you, and dived his tongue into your month. Like before, he licked every area in you mouth. Then he put his hands on your breasts, and rolled your nipples. This was too much for you, and you felt very close. But he was getting very close. The insides of your hole was pulling him in, the heat, and how wet it was. He couldn't take it, he had to let it out. Plus he was feeling his cock being filled up.

"Hmmmm, (Y/N)!" He moaned in you mouth, as he finally cummed in your hole. You felt him filling up your hole. You could feels his cum spilling out, like a cup of water. Then you came on him, mixing both of your cums. He pulled out once he was done. Your cums flowed out of your hole. You sign in pleasure, and Caboose falls on the bed. He tried to cuddle but you told him.

"I have to take out the cookies."

~~~~~~~~~~

*bangs head at a wall* Don't forget the lemon, don't forget the lemon, don't forget the lemon, don't forget the lemon.

...

Well, this looks done (finally!). So next time, I'm going to do requests, so don't be afraid to ask any lemon stories you want. So leave a star! :3

For this is for jinxNavada ^_^