~Halloween Special~

"(Y/nnn)! Hurry up~ everyone's waiting!"
"Coming~"

(Y/n) walked downstairs, wearing a costume from her favorite fandom (for ex: Youtubers, Anime, Undertale, Kingdom of Hearts, etc.), she looked at Yuki to see that she was dressed as Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler.

"Where's your young master, Sebastian? You wouldn't want someone to steal your precious Bocchan~"

(Y/n) giggled softly as Yuki merely rolled her eyes playfully, putting on a horrible Sebastian voice.

"Oh, I'm sure my young master could take care of himself~ he kicked the shit out of Claude in that one episode and besides~ I'm simply one hell of a Sebastian~"
"Maybe to Kenny, you are~ but not to me, Yuki-chan~"

Yuki crossed her arms and pouted.

"You're so mean!~"
"Are you guys coming or not? Lilith is really excited to go trick or treating for the first time!"

Ayano and Emiko came in, Ayano was dressed up as William T. Spears and Emiko was Grell Sutcliffe, both of their characters are from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler). (Y/n) and Yuki nodded gleefully as they went outside to greet everyone.

"Stan!"
"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) wraps her arms around Stan, who was dressed as a vampire, you giggled softly and smiled at him.

"Staying classic~ nice!"

(Y/n) looked at Kenny who wore a blue superhero suit with a cape, she smiled at him as she points at his costume.

"You're going as Mysterion? Awesome!"
"(Yeah...I'm going to defeat evildoers and save damsels in distress!)"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she heard Kenny's voice deepening at the first word and looked at Kenny suspiciously.

"You look and sound like Mysterion...coincidence?"
"(I have a voice changer, so it sounds like this...)"

(Y/n) was about to question him when she heard a groan coming from the right.

"Are we fucking going trick or treating or not? The candy will run out soon if you don't hurry up!"

You turned around to see Cartman, you nearly facepalmed at his costume and sighed, 'I shouldn't be surprised...I don't see what Heidi Turner sees in you, Cartman.' You then turned to Lilith who was Ciel Phantomhive, she was beaming softly as she looked at you and Yuki.

"Let's go now!!"

Lilith was practically jumping up and down in excitement as she held her empty bag.

"Okay, let's g-!"

Lilith quickly ran out of the house before (y/n) could finish her sentence, (y/n) rolled her eyes before shifting her (e/c) hues/contacts to Yuki's red contacts.

"Aren't you going to watch over her? Maybe Claude will kidnap her or something~"
"You're right! Sebastian to the rescueee!~"

Yuki's put her hands on her cheeks in mock shock as she ran after Lilith, Kenny following her. Ayano merely rolled her eyes, smiling softly.

"Okay, let's go before people run out of candy..."
"Right~"

They all walked outside as they went to door to door, getting candy. Clyde suddenly stopped and turned around, grinning.

"We should go to the rich houses! I heard from Bebe that they were handing out candy bars and (f/c, favorite candy)!"
"Really?! Let's goo!"
"I don't kno-"
"Yesss! Let's go now!"

Ayano sighed deeply as Lilith's and Emiko's eyes beamed brightly, they dragged Ayano towards the rich neighborhood. Yuki knocked on the door as they all yelled out 'trick or treat'. A old woman came out with a bowl of candy, she looked down at them with a joyous expression.

"Hello children! Are you having a good Halloween so far? I have some chocolate kisses here, please take a handful~ have a safe Halloween, kiddos!"

They smiled back, took a handful and walked to the other houses as the sun started to set.

~timeskip to night~

(Y/n) and the others walked back to her house, carrying their bags slightly full of candy & sweets.

"This was a complete success!~ I got three Hershey bars and (f/c)!"
"No fair~ I'll trade you my candy corn and butterscotch for your (f/c)!"
"Hmm...make it only the candy corn and it's a deal~"

Yuki gave (y/n) her (f/c) and started to eat the candy corn, (y/n) happily ate her (f/c) as she smirked softly at Yuki, 'heh~ sucker~' Stan wrapped an arm around (y/n), smiling at her happy expression.

"Sebastian! I order you to give me your kitkats!"
"But Bocchan...I love kitkats! Have my butterscotch instead!"
"No~ This is an order, Sebastian! If you want my soul, you have to earn it~"

Yuki pouted and crossed her arms as Lilith stole all of her kitkats, Kenny rolled his eyes playfully and gave Yuki a few of his kitkats.

"(Don't be sad, baby~ I got you covered~)"

Yuki immediately stopped pouting and wrapped her arms around Kenny's stomach tightly as she looks up at him, smiling joyously.

"Thank you, Kenny~ I love you!"

Yuki grinned happily as she unwrapped a kitkat bar, not noticing that Lilith sneaked a couple of bars into her bag. Emiko perked up and looked at the others with a grin.

"Let's watch horror movies or Halloween specials!"
"Let's watch (favorite horror movie or Halloween special)!"
"Yesss! I love that movie/special!"

You went upstairs, started up Netflix and chose a movie, Yuki came in with snacks and sat on the ground as Kenny wrapped an arm around her waist. You smiled softly as Stan sat next to you and leaned your head on his shoulder as the movie/special came on, eating (favorite snack).

~

It was midnight when everyone fell asleep, the door cracked open.

"Awww~ come in here, dear~ aren't they adorable together? I can't wait to see our future grandchildren!"
"Hush, (m/n)...you'll wake her up...besides, she's too young to be thinking about children.."
"Okay~"

(M/n) turned off the TV, turns off the light and puts a blanket over her daughter and her boyfriend, smiling sweetly and walked out with her husband. You snuggled closer to Stan, smiling softly as you slept.

South Park Stan Marsh x Japanese!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara