~Dark Love~

[Before the chapter of 'Bittersweet']

"B-Butters?...b-but why?.."

I gawked at him, my mouth opened agape as I looked at him in horror. Butters merely smirked darkly and before I knew it. I was pinned to the wall.

"Why?~ because I love you, my dear reader~"
"Why do you call me that?...I have a name and it's (y/n)!"

Butters chuckled lowly as he places kisses onto my neck, I couldn't help but giggled since I was ticklish. Butters' smirk widens at this observation before continuing to kiss my neck.

"Oh, my darling reader~ you're so oblivious~ which is why I love you..."
"...do you really love me?...because what kind of a sick bastard kills for their 'beloved'?"

I asked as I shoved Butters away from me. Butters stumbled slightly but stops himself from falling. Butters chuckled as he pulls me close to him again, dipping me slightly. My face flushes a bit, not used to having someone close to my face. Butters smirks deviously as he inches close.

"Is my darling reader blushing?~"
"Answer my question..."
"Oooh~ demanding I see~ I like that in a woman~"

Butters purrs lowly as he runs his hand through my hair. I felt myself internally shiver in disgust. I look at him with a look that said, 'tell me now damn it!'. Butters puts on a expression of mock surrender.

"I do love you, my dear reader~ more than you ever know...and I don't need any other bastards trying to steal you away from me! You are mine...you hear?..you can't hide from my love! You can't...can't...can't!"

Butters shakes me a bit at the last sentences, his eyes dilated in insanity. I felt my body shake a bit as he continues to ramble.

[Stan's POV]

I slowly wake up as I see Butters shaking my princess. I get up slowly and cautiously as I looked around for a weapon. I smile a bit as I found a metal pipe, picking it up as I go to Butters from behind. I aim behind his head as I swinged.

I fall to the ground, holding my head in pain as Butters turns around, a katana in his hand as he smirked smugly. (Y/n) looks at Butters in surprise and shock.

"You think you can try to be the hero, Stan? Ha, ha. You make me laugh at your stupidity...now your lover can watch you die!"

Butters smirks deviously and darkly as he tied you onto a chair, putting a piece of duck tape over your mouth. I watched in shock and fear as you struggled.

[Butters' POV]

I tsk as I shook my head, my foot pinning Stan to the ground as I looked at him with a dangerous grin.

"It's been fun, old friend...but you need to go!!"

I grin insanely before bringing the blade of the katana down onto his legs as Stan yells out in pain. I could hear the sounds of you trying to get out of your chair, to save your 'precious' knight in shining armor. I continue to bring the katana down, enjoying the screams of terror and pain. I continue until I didn't hear a single scream.

"Tch. Pathetic...he didn't make it that long..."

I said as I threw the now crimson katana aside. I walk to you and lifted your chin up, looking into your tearful eyes as you shook.

"Who's the bigger man now? Not him."

I said as I go close to your face, closing the gap as I kissed you roughly. You merely cried as you tried to struggle. I smirked a bit at your attempts before picking you up.

"Now that he's out of the way...there's no one left to take you away from me!"

I create a portal in the wall, using a pair of dimensional scissors. I walk in front of it, watching as your eyes widened.

"We're going into a wonderful place, my queen~"

I purr lowly as I hop through the portal, you seemed to muffle a scream as you struggled. We make it back to my real home.

"Looks like we're home...Roxanne! Take my future bride to my room!"

I yelled as a slightly dark skinned woman with black hair and brown eyes came out.

"Y-yes, sir..."

She picks you up and took you into my room. I smirked as I walked around, looking at the flames and lava puddles.

[Back to your POV]

I wince a bit as Roxanne took the tape off. She looks at me sheepishly before apologizing.

"Sorry...anyways...you got the bad ending and yes I know, 'no shit, sherlock.' is probably what you're thinking right now. Now I better go before Butters notices that I'm not one of his servants...peace!"

Roxanne disappears into a cloud of smoke. I coughed slightly as I covered my face with one arm, the other fanning away the smoke. I perked up once I didn't see Roxanne.

"Motherfuckerrr!"