The End?...

"My dear angel~~"
"N-no, g-get away from me! Y-you monster!"
"Awe...we both know that I can't do that, my angel~~"
"W-why? Why d-did you do this to m-me?"
"'Why?'~~ because I love you more than that idiotic bastard, my darling reader~~"

A shadowed male with bright red eyes says, slight insanity lacing his voice. He comes close as he purrs lowly, his face coming closer to mine as everything around me turned pitch black.

I look around, seeing nothing, just darkness. I hear whimpering and crying as I run to the source of sound, freezing once I saw the familiar blue hat with a red puff ball. The boy must have heard my footsteps, he turns around as he shakes slightly.

"I-I didn't kill them, (y-y/n). It was...."
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

~

I wake up to Yuki shaking me gently while yelling my name, I look at her as I rub my eyes lightly, yawning softly.

"What's up this time, Yuki?.."
"(Y/n)...the news came on, Wendy and her friends got murdered..they shut down school because of this."
"What?"

I quickly and cautiously get up as I turned on the TV, the news channel popping up as the guy who gives the daily news pops up.

"...Wendy Testaburger, Bebe and her friends were found brutally murdered in the girls' bathroom at somewhere around 5:30 in the afternoon. Police are still trying to find the murderer. Schools around South Park is canceled until the murderer is cau-"

I turn off the TV, not wanting to hear anymore. Yuki looks at me.

"I know that they were two faced bitches and all...but I can't help but feel bad for them. They could've changed their wicked ways...then maybe. Maybe they could see the pain they caused to almost everyone."

Yuki mutters softly as she looks at the window, a expression of slight sorrow on her face. I sigh softly as I put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure that they're in a better place, Yuki...I'm sure of it."
"..I know...I just can't help but feel...sad."

Yuki sighs softly as she looks down. I sigh softly as I enveloped her into a hug, patting her back gently.

"Don't worry...all will be fine. I'm sure of it. We just have to be optimistic."

Yuki sighs before putting on a smile, "you're right, (y/n)-chan..I hope." I nod my head with a smile. I slowly pull my hand away and got up.

"Anyways...I got to check on Stan."

I smile softly as I patted her head gently before getting out of my house. I walked along the sidewalk as I walked to Stan's house. I smiled as soon as I reached his house. I walked to the door and knocked. Only to hear nothing but silence.

I began to think about worse case scenarios that could be happening inside. I knocked again, in hopes of getting a response. But before I could bring my hand to the door again, it opened a bit. I tilt my head slightly to the side as I go inside, only seeing darkness.

"S-Stan?..."

I hear the door lock shut behind me as I gasped, I ran to the door as I tried to open it with all my might. It was no use, for the door was closed shut. I felt my legs shake slightly, looking around as I walked forward.

"S-S-Stan?...S-Shelly?...a-anyone here?.."

I ask as I felt around in the darkness, making sure that I won't fall on my face like an idiot. I stopped and froze once I smelled the strong smell of iron. I shook in slight fear as I go the opposite way, I walked to where there seemed to be a window, light seeping through it. I looked around to see a gun and a pocket knife in a cabinet, I slowly take them into my hands. I raised an eyebrow slightly as I looked at them, wondering why they were there.

'...I do need to protect myself...just in case..' I thought to myself as I put the gun and the pocket knife in my pockets, noticing that I had one bullet. 'I better make it count...' I slowly walk to the place where I smelled iron, taking the pocket knife out cautiously and slowly as I looked around. I yelped slightly when I felt the light quickly turned on.

I nearly dropped the knife in combination of fear and surprise as I saw the mangled corpses of three familiar people. I felt nauseous as I looked at the blood and organs spilled on the ground, I back up a bit with the knife in hand.

"I see you found my wonderful display, my dear angel~"

I turned around to see a smirking Stan, his eyes a bright red. My eyes widened at his deeper voice, they widened even more once I saw that he was covered in crimson liquid.

"Awww~ is my dear angel scared?...how cute~~"

'Stan' makes his way over to me slowly as he wraps his arms around me, I nearly gagged when I smelt the awful smell of iron.

"A knife? Is that the best you can do, my angel?~"

'Stan' chuckles lowly as he threw the knife at one of the corpses.

"So...my lovely angel~ have you figured out who I am yet?...or do you need more time?"
"What?...I've never seen you before!"

'Stan' tsks slightly as he shook his head slowly, pulling away and walked to the left, his back facing me.

"I guess I'll have to show you...tsk, tsk~ I wanted it to be a surprise~ oh well~"

I watched as a gray cloud covers Stan, I covered my eyes until the cloud disappeared. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, to see a unconscious Stan. I felt a finger tap my shoulder, I turn around and aimed it in the direction of the finger, only to drop it in shock.

"Long time, no see, my angel~"

Butters says with a dark smirk on his face.