Interrogation & Betrayal

(Y/n) couldn't help but think about the dream, 'what could it mean?? I need to figure out this out!' (Y/n) went to her first target, Ayano Drevis, 'she seems like the type of person to hide secrets...'

"Ayano!"
"Yes?...can I please talk to you for a sec?"
"Sure...stay here Emiko..."

(Y/n) dragged Ayano under a tree and looked at her suspiciously, Ayano raised her eyebrow.

"Soo...Ayano...where were you last night when these murders happened??"
"Tch...you think I murdered those five? I was with Emiko and Ashton the entire time, I would never hurt someone else, (y/n)."
"Hmm...You're excused for now, Ayano.."

(Y/n) gestured Ayano to leave as she started writing on a notepad:

Ayano Drevis- knows of the five murders and says that she would never hurt someone
Suspicion from 1-20: 15
Reaction: no emotion

'From what I learned in Gravity Falls, you should trust no one! Next Yuki Naru-...'

Your thoughts were interrupted as your phone buzzed in your pocket, you took out your phone and read the text message. 'Unknown?...'

*Stop trying to be a hero and stop getting in MY way! Let's just say if you don't stay out of my way, your precious loved ones will get hurt~ ;3 You don't want that, do you?~ I'll see you tonight like I always do, little (y/n)~*

'Tonight??'

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, 'it HAS to be Yuki! She's oddly too happy for a normal teen..', (y/n) ran back in the school and spotted Yuki about to open her locker, she ran towards her carrying a notepad.

"Yuki! Where were you last night?"
"Huh? Oh! Last night? I was sleeping like any other person."

(Y/n) looked at Yuki suspiciously before writing things down.

Yuki Narukami- acts innocent, says she was sleeping
Suspicion: 18
Reaction: slight sweatdrops, looks a bit guilty

Yuki looked over (y/n)'s shoulder as her eyes widened, Yuki backed away and puts a hand over her heart.

"Y-you think I d-did it?... (y/n)...I-I would never k-k-kill the i-innocent! I mean...there was that time in Japan...b-but that wasn't my f-fault! I-I swear!
"Jap-"

Before (y/n) could finish her sentence, two police officers came out behind a tree.

"We heard all we need to hear, you're under arrest, 'Silent Melody'!"
"W-wait! She didn't an-"

One of the officer hand cuffed Yuki, threw her over his shoulder and walked to a cop car, Yuki had a expression mixed with disbelief and betrayal. 'What did she mean 'last time in Japan'?? Why do I feel like I did something wrong?...' The bell rang, (y/n) walked to class, feeling confused.

~

Yuki's POV

Yuki cried silently as the police locked her in a cell, 'w-why...why don't they b-believe me?...I didn’t do a-anything w-w-wrong this t-time!' Yuki looked at a cracked mirror, frowning as her mascara ran down her cheeks. Her eyes changed color as she grinned maniacally, her pupil turned red while the rest of her eye turned black.

 Her eyes changed color as she grinned maniacally, her pupil turned red while the rest of her eye turned black

"They abandoned you, Yuki~ they think you are the monster here...let's bust out of here and make them pay~"

Yuki's eyes turned back to normal as she looked down.

"M-my friends would never abandon me!"
"Would they? Your best friend, (y/n) snitched on you...the others including Kenny didn't stick up for you...let's make them regret locking us up in jail~"
"N-no!"

Yuki's eyes started watering as she held her head, slightly growing silent.

"Who said you had any control, Yuki?~"

'Yuki' giggled quietly before taking out C4 and setting it on the wall.

"You've already sold your soul to me~"

She then backed up and blew up the wall, sirens blared loudly as 'Yuki' escaped jail.

"No one will be able to get in my way now! Next stop... (y/n)'s house~"