Kidnapped

You ran out as soon as the bell rang. "(Y-y/n)! Damn you run f-fast...D-Do you want to sit next to us for l-lunch!", Stan says slightly out of breath, as you stopped.
"S-sure! Is Craig sitting with us?...", (y/n) said thinking about the chullo wearing boy. You felt glares behind you as Stan asked that.
Stan frowned, "He's bad news, (y/n), please stay away from him! He's a troublemaker!"
You nodded slowly, not wanting to argue with Stan on the first day of school...Stan sighed in relief as he dragged you to the cafeteria, to his table.
Everyone at the table waved at you except for Cartman who just nodded his head at you while eating cheesy poofs. You sat next to Butters and started eating your lunch, until you noticed that Kenny had no lunch, being the generous person you are; you gave Kenny some of your (f/f). Kenny looked at you gratefully before digging in, meanwhile Stan was internally screaming on the inside.

~timeskip to school ending~

"Hey (y/n)! Be sure to come by my house at , so I can show you around my kingdom, okay?", Kyle said as you two went on the bus. You nodded, slightly ecstatic to actually play their game...mostly because you almost have nothing better to do after school. The first day was pretty fun, except for the fact that Wendy kept on glaring at you and telling you to 'back off her man', sheesh...the girls here are predators that won't hesitate to tear you apart! You waved at Kyle, Butters and Stan before walking off the bus to your house to change into your (f/c) dress and (f/f) flower crown (of course your parents give you strange looks) , you then proceeded to walk to Kyle's house.

"Oh! Hello dear!", Kyle's mom answers the door, surprised to see (y/n) at the door, she looks at her costume in realization, "oh! You're here for Bubby's game, aren't you, Miss (y/n)? Please come in!"
You thanked her and proceeded to walk into Kyle's backyard, Kyle, sitting a supposed 'throne', noticed you and got off his throne.

"There you are, (y/n)! First things fi--", Kyle walks up to you before getting interrupted by a cry,
"Drow Elves attack! We won't let them get the Stick of Truth!", Kyle started throwing around orders. You were slightly confused as you watched all the Elves grab their weapons.
Stan runs over to (y/n), "Don't worry, Princess (y/n)! I shall protect thee!", Stan says going in front of you, holding a slightly realistic sword. You looked around as you saw Elves fighting with people in capes, a familiar brunette wearing a viking helmet ran up to you and Stan.

"Give up the Princess! Or face my wrath!", Clyde says smirking.
Stan laughs, "you and what army?", Stan says looking around for the 'supposed' army.
Clyde's smirk went away before becoming a grin, "look up!", Stan looks up, only to get knocked out.

"Sta--", before you can yell out his name, someone blindfolds and covers your mouth.
"Shut the fuck up..." ....that nasally voice...that emotion...could it be?? They swung you over their shoulders and then fled the area with you and two other guys.

Kyle's POV (didn't expect that didn't ya? Oh? You did? ;-;... *goes into corner*)

"I'm so sorry, my King...they...knocked me out and took the Princess...", Stan says as he bows his head in shame. 'WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!'

I paced back and forth, panicking slightly. (Y/n) had just started playing today and now she's kidnapped! Ugh! Those stupid Humans ruin everything! We'll have to make a plan to break her out!

~to be continued~