Saved By A Knight In Shining Armor

"O-oh shit...where am I-I?...", you said looking around, but not seeing much because of the darkness.
"Y-you're i-in the W-Wizard's K-Kingdom! *twitch*, an obvious voice stutters. 'Tweek?...wait... Wizard?? Damn it Cartman!'
"So you're finally awake...", a nasally voice replied, who obviously doesn't give a shit. 'That's totally not Craig', you thought sarcastically, rolling your eyes.
"Good morning sleeping beauty~", the voice says flirtatiously. 'Clyde...that's totally Clyde...no questions asked...it's fucking Clyde'.

Your vision eventually returns as you got up, you noticed that you were in a tent and that it was noon, a hand quickly pushed you down, "you're not getting up until our King comes...", Craig says slightly annoyed. Clyde glares at Craig, "Dude! Be careful! The King specifically said to not to harm the Princess!"
"Oops...", Craig rolled his eyes sarcastically, "I'm soo sorry, your highness...", Craig said to you with obvious sarcasm.

"G-GAH! Th-the Ki-King is c-coming! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!", Tweek pulled on his blonde locks as he twitches, you looked at him in concern, "is Tweek going to be okay?...", you said as Tweek pulled out some hair. "Yeah...this is normal for him...", Clyde says as he shrugs. Craig leaned against the wall, surprisingly not falling.

"Well, well...look what we have here?~ come on in, Douchebag!", a voice said mockingly. 'Wait...Douchebag?? Who in the right mind, calls their kid, Douchebag?!' The 'Grand Wizard' came in with another kid, he looked like he didn't want to be here. "Now...Princess (y/n) you are to stay here until Kyle comes here with the stick~ Princess Kenny! Butters!", he yelled as Kenny and Butters came in, "make sure the Princess doesn't escape, you two! Douchebag! You do the same...", he said smirking in victory while tying you up with rope.

As the 'Wizard' left, Clyde and Princess Kenny decided to flirt with (y/n), Tweek and Craig were being themselves, and Butters was watching the entrance. Suddenly Butters' eyes widen, "A-alarm, alarm!", everyone except Craig grabbed their weapons and ran out. Craig stared at you, before throwing you over his shoulder. 'Any time now, Kyle or Stan!' You sighed as you saw Elves and Humans sparing. You were about to lose hope until Craig suddenly drops you. 'Oh crap!' You closed your eyes tightly, waiting for the impact of the fall, only to feel nothing. You looked up to see blue eyes staring at you worriedly as he whispered, "let's go back before Wizard fatass and his army sees us!". You nodded as he cut the ropes with his sword, grabs your hand and runs out of what seems to be Cartman's house.
"Where are we going, Stan?...", you asked the helmet wearing male.
"I'm taking you back home...your parents must be worried sick!", he drops you off. You wanted to thank him, so you kissed his cheek and walked inside while Stan stood there blushing and holding his cheek.

Little did he know someone saw (y/n) kiss Stan's cheek (dun, dun DUN!), and let's just say they're not really happy with (y/n) (l/n).