Peace??

"Yeah...you might not believe me, but Yuki was framed by a demon named Lilith..."
"A-A demon??..."

A voice piped up, Yuki's eyes widened as she looked at where the voice was, slightly ecstatic.

"Rosy?? You can talk??"
"Y-Yeah...my mother took me to a hospital where someone donated their vocal cords..."

Rosy smiled shyly at Yuki who smiled back happily, Ayano sighed and closed her eyes.

"Okay now that you guys know that Miss Narukami isn't a serial killer, I have some good news and bad news."
"What's the bad news??"

(Y/n) asked, her head leaning on Stan's chest, Ayano nodded before and answered.

"The bad news is that the demon that framed Yuki has a human form now..."
"The good news?..."

Ayano paced back and forth, putting her hands before her back.

"There could be a chance that we can get the demon to not kill every-..."

Yuki's eyes widened as she looked at Ayano like she was insane, she put her arms on Ayano's shoulders, slightly shaking her.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! SHE'LL KILL US EASILY!!"
"...as I was saying...it'll not be easy and someone will probably die...but...we might be able to make peace with Lilith."
"And how do you suppose we'll do that, Ayano? I mean...she obviously hates me and Yuki..."
"We'll just have to talk her out of killing...if we do this, she might not want to kill anymore..."

Ayano looked out of the window and looked at (y/n), (y/n)'s eyes widened as she hid behind Stan.

"(Y/n) and Yuki will be the ones to make peace with Lilith."
"WHY US?!"
"Yeah! Why us?!"
"She hates yo-"
"Exactly! She wants to get rid of us!"

Yuki flailed her arms, slightly terrified just thinking about the endless possibilities this plan could fail. Ayano merely sighed as she sweatdropped slightly.

"..as I was saying, she hates you two, you can change that by talking to her like a normal person...and if there's no choice...we can go with the back up plan..."
"What if Lilith gets suspicious of me and Yuki?? And what back up plan??"
"(Y/n), Yuki...please calm down.."
"How can I calm down if a psychopath has her own body??"

(Y/n) pulled on her hair and covered her face with her hands, Stan lifts your chin so he can see your face.

"Calm down, (y/n), everything will be alright...I'll always be by your side and protect you from the evil that awaits..."
"T-thanks, Stan...I-I love you.."
"I love you more, (y/n)..."

Stan wrapped his arms around you as you nuzzle your face into his chest, Yuki and Emiko awed as they clasped their hands together. Yuki slowly got out her notebook titled 'ships & OTPs', Ayano sighed, knowing that Yuki will always be that one fangirl friend who ships almost everyone.

"Stan, Kenny?"

Ayano looked at them as their heads slightly turn to her.

"Make sure that these two idiots are well protected and always be by their sides, okay?"
"HEY!...I'm an awesome idiot.."

Yuki pouts and crosses her arms, Kenny and Stan nodded, saluting.

"Well it's almost time to leave...oh! There's no school until the police find the real killer..."
"Woo!!! No school!!!"

Yuki's eyes brighten as she ran out the door with Kenny following her. Emiko's eyes widen as she realized something, she looks at (y/n), her eyes practically shining. 'Oh no...'

"You & Stan could be Ciel Phantomhive & Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler on Halloween! Yuki and Kenny could be Alois Trancy & Claude Faustus! Oh my gosh!"

Emiko slowly started blabbering on how cute you two will be, you sighed and asked Stan if he can help you push Emiko out of the door. He nodded his head as you two slowly pushed Emiko out of the room while poor Emiko was still blabbering.

~

"Sooo...what now??"
"Video games?..."
"Okay, let's do this!"

(Y/n) went to her gaming shelf and picked (f/v/g) and showed it to Stan as her eyes lit up.

"(favorite/video/game)!"
"(F/v/g)?? I've never played that game before...can you teach me to play, (y/n)?"
"Yesss! Let's just play already~"

(Y/n) started up the game and handed Stan a controller, they playing video games for almost the entire day until Stan had to go home. It was midnight, when Stan had to leave, you blew him a kiss. Stan pretended to catch the kiss and puts it on his chest, he smiled at you sweetly.

"If anything bad happens, call me, okay, (y/n)?"
"Okay, Stan~ I love you!"
"Love you more, (y/n)!"

Stan hugged you before heading back to his house. You changed into your pajamas and laid on your bed as you slowly went to sleep.

~dream~

(Y/n) looked around as she was in a forest, 'great...who's going to kill me this time??' (Y/n) thought as she kept on looking around.

The darkest hour before the light
A hidden treasure plain in sight
For a moment standing still

(Y/n) looked behind herself to see Lilith and a group of people standing next to her, with knives. 'Oh shit!' (Y/n) tried to move, but she was frozen. Lilith and her 'friends' smiled at you mockingly as they continued to sing.

They say we're crazy, they say we're I'll
What they don't understand
They fear inside~
What they don't understand
They try to hide~

They looked at you as they sang the last four verses, grinning like the maniacs they are. 'Wait...where are these instruments coming from??' (Y/n) looked around, trying to find the source.

You can't hide from us, you can't,

They pause for a brief second, letting you hear an instrumental in the background. 'Seriously, where is this music coming from??'

The darkest hour before the light
A hidden treasure plain in sight
For a moment standing still

They say we're crazy, they say we're I'll
What they don't understand
They fear inside~
What they don't understand
They try to hide~

You can't hide from us, you can't,
You can't hide from us~

They finished singing, Lilith giggled before looking at you.

"I may not have my old powers, (y/n), but~ I can still hurt you badly~ and remember~"

She giggled before her eyes turned black as the background turned black and white.

"T r u s t n o o n e"