Bittersweet

“B-Butters?...but why?...why would you do this?..”

My eyes widened as I looked at Butters, my mouth opened agape as I couldn’t believe my eyes. The blonde male chuckled deeply as he takes my hands into his, kissing them softly. He purrs lowly before looking at me with his lovesick eyes, a hint of insanity inside of them.

“I did this for you, my dear angel~ Stan doesn’t love you the way I do...I can do many things better than that idiot. Besides~ I. Love. You!”

Butters says the last three words with slight insanity lacing his voice. His eyes also had dilated as he grins at me.

“b-but...we barely hang out together...why?..I..don’t understand..”
“ha ha ha...ha ha ha…”

Butters pulls away from me slowly as his back was turned to me. His shoulders shrug slightly as he chuckles quietly. I tilt my head slightly at his behavior, a bit scared.
.
.
.
.
“HAHAHA! HAHAHA!”

Butters tilts his head to the ceiling and laughs hysterically as he held his stomach. Tears streaming down his face as he slowly faced me. Pulling me close once again as he looks at me.

“I’ve been waiting ever since I first met you, my dear reader...if I hadn't met a beauty like you…”

Butters trails off slightly before chuckling deeply.

“I probably wouldn't be in this mess...but of course~ it's not your fault, my dear angel…”

Butters smirks as he lifted my chin up, his face close to mine. A slight shiver goes down my spine as he does so.

“It's his fault…”

Butters growls slightly as he looked at Stan, who was laying face first on the ground. He slowly pulls away and goes to Stan, kicking him aside, my eyes widened once I saw that Stan struggled to get up.

I froze once I remembered that I had the gun and slowly pulled it out of my pocket, making sure that Butters couldn't see it. I aimed it at him and shot, a loud pop sound cues as I did so.

I felt my eyes widened in shock as they watered, I fell to my knees, feeling my heart plummeting.

[Butter’s POV]

I perked up once I felt you raise the gun as I quickly stepside.

I smirked as I shook my head, tsk-ing slightly, watching as you looked at what you did in horror and grief. I watched as Stan’s eyes widened in shock and looked down at the bullet hole in his leg, he holds it before slowly falling to the ground.

[Back to you]

“Stan!”

I yelled as tears streamed down my cheeks and ran to his body. Before I could get to him, I felt arms snake around my stomach and pulled me close. I look at the source as my tears were wiped by a hand, I heard a low chuckle.

“Don't worry about him, my precious angel~ Stan just needs to lie down for a bit~”

Butters purrs loudly as he inched close to my face, only to freeze as his eyes closed and he fell forward, having his pressure point hit. I felt myself in a different set of arms. I looked up to see Stan, holding me close as he limped away before Butters fell.

“Stan?...”

I said softly as he smiled weakly at me. I smiled back softly as I hugged him gently.

“I’m glad you're okay...I thought that I lost you for a sec..”

I mutter as I buried my face into his chest. Stan smiled lightly as he pets my head, leaning against a wall.

“heh...it takes more than a insane maniac to take me down..”

Stan chuckled a bit as he tries to ignore the pain in his leg. I giggled slightly as I kissed his cheek.

“Why thank you, my knight in~ now what do we do ab-..”

I froze once I saw that Butters disappeared. I could hear sirens coming in the distance. Stan’s eyes widened, so did mine. I looked at the place where Butters had been and shook slightly in fear, Stan holding me protectively.

Oh shit…”

Those were the final words I muttered before a ambulance took me and Stan away.

~Author's note~

Woo! Looks like things are slowly ending~ c: I would like to thank all of you for reading this and for your beloved comments! X3 I'll also be doing a sequel since I had fun writing on Wattpad :333

I really appreciate your words of appreciation for this book despite it being a random book. Especially that one person c; you know who you areee!

Anyways, feel free to comment theories or even send fan arttt~ I'll accept any kind~ you can draw stick figures and I'll be liek: "das art! 1000/10!" x3 you can even draw yourself or oc! :DD I can't really draw unless I got a picture or something ^^' anyways, thanks so much and I love you alllll! ♡♡♡♡

~Satan/Roxy